Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I will never forget

Go down

Something I will never forget Empty Something I will never forget

Something happened today, Something I should have forgotten, yet I couldn't Sad, what if you were me, i know that you would feel the same. The problem with other people is that, they already know that that is your weakness, and you are trying to overcome it, yet they are the one who are forcing you not to overcome that weakness:( I just hate it:( It really hurts:( especially it came from you guys, you guys who i really treasured as friends and close friends, I LOVE YOU GUYS, yet its too much Sad.

This is something I will never forget, A while ago, I was enjoying, yet after that, just after that, I felt like, I was all alone, humiliated, sad, lonely, needs comfort. I felt like something hit me really hard Sad I wanted to share this, yet I don't wanna cry in front of them Sad.
mee-moy:D
mee-moy:D
Senior Member LV 2
Senior Member LV 2

User Title : mee-moy:D
Money : 6362
Chibi Kakashi
Character : EnchongDeeisLOVE

Character sheet
LV:
Something I will never forget Left_bar_bleue6/1000Something I will never forget Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Something I will never forget Left_bar_bleue105/105Something I will never forget Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Something I will never forget Left_bar_bleue7/300Something I will never forget Empty_bar_bleue  (7/300)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum