Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishful Thinking

Go down

Wishful Thinking Empty Wishful Thinking

Post by Katt Sat Aug 21 2010, 02:10

This series was a hit on my friend's site. It's in aScript Format but if you want, I can post it in a normal format as well. It's not a hit so much because it was well written or anything. I think it's just because it's fun to watch it progress. Here's Season 1.

Wishful Thining starring: K
Episode 1: Jackpot

A young girl ducks and dodges through the streets of the town, pursued by two large men. Her reflexes are almost cat-like. Ironically there is a small cat hanging onto the back of her dress for dear life. Then Freeze Frame at the girl jumping over a fruit cart.

K: Yeah, that's me. My name's K. I'm a Treasure Hunter.

Unfreeze and K sticks the landing while the two men charge through the cart like bulls.

K: Mreow, Not what I had in mind.

GatoGato: I think you should stop pointing out the obvious and run.

K: Dually noted, let's move! (starts running again then freezeframe)

K: That little guy is my friend, GatoGato. He looks like a cat but he's actually this awesome creature called a HUNT.

Unfreeze and K fakes the two hulking me out and turns around the next corner she sees while they continue to charge forward and slip up and crash. Then K looks over her shoulder and laughs then runs out of sight.

K: Those two jarheads are Lunk and Kronk. They're like attack dogs for the mayor of the town I live in. Yeah...This is like a regular thing for me.

Lunk: (spits out a few watermelon seeds) I really hate that brat.

Kronk: Let's just skip out of going back to the boss for the day and go get some drinks. He's going to find out we didn't catch her yet anyway.

In an alley on the opposite side of town, K and GatoGato are sitting down, looking through K's bag of small treasures.

K: I don't know why they were chasing me this time. It's not like I stole anything this time. I found these treasures fair and square meow.

GatoGato: Yeah but can you blame them for thinking you stole it?

K: Okay, maybe I have a SLIGHT reputation but mreow I don't steal anymore.

GatoGato: Uh-huh.

K: (throws a berry at GatoGato) Oh what do you know, anyway? Shut up.

GatoGato: (stares up at K) K...

K: What?

GatoGato: Eh (stomach growls as the two of them look down at it)

K: Oh right, forgot. Let's go get some grub. (stands up and puts everything in her bag then swings it over her shoulder)

GatoGato: (hops onto K's shoulder)

K peaks out of the alley and looks around then walks out into the group of passersby and disappears into the crowd. Freezeframe

K: Alright, so remember when I told you about GatoGato being a HUNT? Well HUNTs are these magical creatures who come with these awesome powers. They start out as spirits then one way or another they take the forms of animals or monsters. GatoGato looks like a Persian, which is a monster that looks like a small feline. HUNTs have incredible powers as I mentioned before. GatoGato's specific power is the ability to chang ehis shape! All hunt's can do two things though. They can all talk and sense TREASURES. I'm not talking the average stuff like gold or diamonds. I mean Lexis Crystals and stuff. My goal is to be World's Greatest Treasure Hunter! With GatoGato, I have a chance since HUNTs are really rare.

Unfreeze and fade to another scene. K and GatoGato are sitting at a table, K drinking some milk and Gato chowing down on a fried fish.

K: So you have any idea where the next treasure might be?

GatoGato: We JUST found the one we have now! It's not exactly instantaneous.

K: Should it matter?

Suddenly the town bell begins to ring

K: (sighs and stands up) Come on, Gato, let's see what the monkey and his gorillas are up to this time.

GatoGato: (leaps onto K's shoulder as she walks off)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455
User Title : The Cat-Girl!
Money : 5089
Character : Misty

Character sheet
LV:
Wishful Thinking Left_bar_bleue1/1Wishful Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
HP:
Wishful Thinking Left_bar_bleue100/100Wishful Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

http://shuinn.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Wishful Thinking Empty Re: Wishful Thinking

Post by Katt Sat Aug 21 2010, 02:20

Wishful Thinking starring: K
Episode 2: It's HUNTing Time

K and GatoGato approach the town center during the middle of the Mayor's speech. Then freeze frame.

K: Ugh, the mayor. I didn't think it was possible for all that mean to fit into something so small. He's three and a half feet of jerk. But publicly he won't show it. So I always get the blame for messes HE makes. It's no fair, not fair at all, I tell you.

Rezoom as K pushes her way through the crowd to hear what nonsense the Mayor is spouting this time.

Mayor: ...So be prepared to lock your doors and windows! Seal Everything! Maybe, you'll be safe.

After everyone leaves, K catches up with the mayor.

K: What are you up to this time, stumpy?

Mayor: I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. But the hobgoblins are.

K: Those monsters that ride through here on boar and wreck the place?

Mayor: The very same and the only reason we still let you live here.

K: Because I'm a half monster and capable of getting rid of them?

Mayor: Once again, Treasure Hunter, you're right on the money.

K: Have I ever told you how much I hate you?

Mayor: Every day. (walks back into his home as K leaves with GatoGato)

K walks to the Inn with GatoGato on her shoulder. Once she's in her room, she lies down on the bed.

GatoGato: Uh...what are you doing?

K: It's called sleeping. You should try it.

GatoGato: B-b-but what about the Hobgoblins?

K: Relax, they're not that big a deal.

GatoGato: If you say so. (turns over and goes to sleep)

Outside on a rooftop across the street, two strange characters look in at her through the window.

?: She's definately the one we're looking for. But she's not at all what I expected.

??: She's certainly different than she was described to us in our mission.

?: Mm...let's return and inform the rest that we've found her.

??: Yes, the day of reckoning is near.

Both of them soon vanish. Later that evening, K and GatoGato stand near the town entrance. The sound of galloping boar and snarling hobgoblins can be heard. As they appear over the horizon, K smiles.

K: Boys, you might want to turn around now.

As the hobgoblins approach, the leader challenges K by swinging its club wildly.

K: Fine, have it your way. (as the Hobgoblin leader approaches, K snatches the clud from him then holds it behind her head) She swings! (swings the club like a baseball bat at the leader and sends him flying into a fruit cart) HOME RUN! (drops the club and jumps onto one of the boar, throwing the hobgoblin off and slamming it into all the others then freeze frame)

K: This town's pretty boring other than this part of the year. Yep, definately worth staying.

Unfreeze and K drives the hobgoblins out of town.

GatoGato: That's right, you better run!

K: Who are you yellin' at? You didn't do a gosh darned thing!

GatoGato: Eheh...I know.

K: (looks around at the destruction) I feel bad for the sucker that has to clean this up.

The next morning, Lunk and Kronk are cleaning up the mess. Freeze Frame

K: Oh yeah, totally worth it.

Lunk: Why do we have to clean up this mess? That little runt broke everything, running thos hobgoblins out of town.

Kronk: But no one saw her do it so as far as anyone knows, the Hobgoblins did all this and guess who has to clean up if no one takes the blame.

Lunk: The Boss?

Kronk: No, you meathead, US!

K: (approaches the Mayor's boys with GatoGato) So is this your new job, clean up duty? What a shame. I was hoping we could play another game of tag today. You know how good I am at that. (K laughs and walks away)

Kronk: (grinds his teeth and breaks his broom)

Lunk: Uh, Kronk, I think these are borrowed.

Kronk: GAH! Ah come on!

The town bell rings while K and GatoGato are looking through the market

K: I think the half pint is really getting Bell Happy.

GatoGato: Should we go?

K: Is there anything else to do?

GatoGato: Not really.

K: Then off we go, to the town square. (walks off)

At town square, the crowd is in an uproar

K: Hm? (taps a random citizen)

Citizen: Hm? Oh, it's you. What do you want?

K: No need to be all rude, just want to know what the hub-bub's all about.

Citizen: Tch, like you don't know, thief. The town's Crystal's been stolen. We have a bet going. 100 Geno says you did it. 5 says you didn't.

K: Well then I hope you have 100 Geno to fork over to whoever bet against you because I didn't do it. (thinks) But I do think we've found something to do.

GatoGato: Meow?

K: (turns and walks away)

GatoGato: What are you up to, K?

K: If you want to catch a thief, send a thief. Or an Ex-Thief in our case.

GatoGato: I'm not liking where this is going.

K: GatoGato, we're going on a little treasure hunt. And you know what that means.

GatoGato: (sighs) Fine. (sniffs the air then jumps up and turns into an arrow then freeze frame)

K: Did I mention that GatoGato's unique ability was shape shifting?

GatoGato: Thataway. (Turns back into a Persian)

K: And away we go! (runs off with GatoGato right beside her)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
Wishful Thinking Left_bar_bleue100/100Wishful Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sat Aug 21 2010, 02:26

Episode 3: Race For The TREASURE!

K: Hi, it's me, K! Last time, on Wishful Thinking, that little nugget of a Mayor got me to waste a good hour of my day, beating on Hobgoblins. But it was so worth it to see the dimwit duo on clean up duty. Later on, some guy accused me of stealing the town's power crystal. I hope he's got the funds to back up his bet because I didn't steal anything! But GatoGato and me are hot on the trail of whoever did! We're on the case, count on it, meow!

Make A Wish

K and Gato run up to the edge of the woods just outside of town when Gato stops and looks around.

K: Hm? What's wrong, Gato?

GatoGato: Um...It's...nooothing. Let's go, the crystal's somewhere in the woods. (runs off)

K: (nods and follows GatoGato)

?: (watching from a tree above) That was a close call. That HUNT almost caught us.

??: But it didn't and we'll make sure it stays that way.

?: Regardless, we'll have to be cautions whenever it's around. It could be potentially dangerous to our mission.

??: Hm...

Deep inside the woods, K and GatoGato converge on a glittering rock planted in the ground. It isn't the treasure they're looking for but it is beautiful.

K: Oh so very tempting.

GatoGato: K, focus, we're here to find...(senses something and looks up) Hey, the crystal!

K: Huh? (looks up)

The crystal is in the hands of a hooded figure, standing on the tree branch.

K: Uh, you wouldn't have happened to steal that crystal, would you have?

???: As a matter of fact, I did. Why?

K: Well I wouldn't have a problem with it if everyone wasn't blaming me for it but seeing as they are, I'm going to have to ask for it back.

???: Why don't you come up here and I'll give it to you.

K: Is that a challenge?

???: It could be.

K: What's your name?

???: Mel.

K: Well then, Mel, I'd gladly come up there and take the crystal from you.

Mel: Take it? Take is such a powerful word.

K: Would you perfer I say I'll come up their and knock you out first?

GatoGato: K...

Mel: Please, you and what army?

K: I don't need an army. (jumps up onto a branch. Freeze Frame)

K: Gotta love this next line.

K: I am one.

Mel: I've no intention of fighting you, especially since I'm not in any real condition to fight right now. I simply stole this crystal because I knew you'd track it out here. Then I predicted this event and what follows down to the letter. You're going to get kicked out of town.

K: How's that?

Mel: Because I'm going to put the blame on you. (dashs off, jumping branches)

K: WHAT?! Get back here! (follows as best she can)

GatoGato: K, wait! (runs after the two girls)

K pursues Mel through the treetops of the woods as they get closer and closer to town. On the way there, Mel removes her cloak revealing herself to be abeautiful, red headed girl while at the same time, letting her go faster than even K who struggles to keep up.

Mel: You know, for a cat-girl, you're pretty slow.

K: What?! You little...Why don't you come back here and say that?! (starts moving faster)

Mel: Hm? Oh she is fast...didn't expect to actually have to try but okay...(starts jumping at top speed)

The girls come over the horizon as they approach town. Many citizens see the incoming two and prepare to back away. Mel rockets in first with K hardly inches behind.

K: (reaches for the Crystal when Mel tricks K and slides) What?! (trips and rolls into a cart) Uuuuuuuugh...

Mel: What's the matter, can't keep up?

K: (looks up at Mel but can't move out of dizziness and drops her head back) I'll get you back later. I think I need a little cat nap. (falls unconcious)

Mel: Sleep tight. Hy, everyone, long has this little runt stolen from you and manipulated you into letting her stay here. But for what? So she could steal the town's Crystal? (kneels down and pulls the Crystal out of K's pocket which she sneakily placed earlier)

Later, K wakes up in a jail cell in town with Mel and the Mayorlooking at her from outside the bars

K: W-what? Where? How the heck did I get in here?! (sees the Mayor standing next to Mel, who like everyone else, dwarfs him.) You!

Mel: Hiya.

Mayor: So I finally put you behind bars. But this time I actually have a reason to.

K: What?! I didn't steal the stupid crystal, she did!

Mel: I can't say I know what you're talking about. All I did was catch you and turn you in.

K: You realize I'm going to get out of here eventually right?

Mel: I'll be waiting. (walks away with the Mayor, leaving K alone then freeze frame)

K: Okay, I'd like to start by saying HOW THE HECK IS THAT FAIR?! That lifft half pint and the red head are seriously working my nerves.

Unfreeze and fade to K, waking up the next morning to find GaotGato sitting in front of her.

K: Gato!

GatoGato: At your service. Let's get you out of here!

K: Looks like I won't be coming back here.

Mel: Sure you will.

K: Huh? (looks over her shoulder) Not you again.

Mel: Well, gee, I'm offended.

K: What do you want?

Mel: To talk to you about something before you go.

K: Why'd you get me locked in here if you knew I was going to get out?

Mel: I needed the money for the price on your head that no one seemed to have the guts to take.

K: ...So you framed me and got me to be a fugitive...

Mel: Yep, pretty much sums it up.

K: ...

Mel: ...

K: ... .......what'd you want to talk to me about, exactly?

Mel: You're a Treasure Hunter.

K: Duh.

Mel: What if I told you about a particular TREASURE that's worth more Geno than you've ever seen in your life.

K: I wouldn't believe you. I've seen a lot of Geno.

Mel: Well such a treasure does exist. People say that the Treasure Hunter who finds it must be the greatest Treasure Hunter ALIVE.

K: Right and this imaginary treasure is called?

Mel: It's not fake. It's real. I'm sure of it. It's called the Sun of Lore.

K: Riiight well, if you'll excuse me, I have something to do right now. I'll see you again when I come back to kill you.

Mel: You won't find me here...I'm going after that TREASURE. Maybe I'll bump into you on the way. (turns around)

K: Wait.

Mel: (stops and smiles while K can't see her face) Hm?

K: If you're not lying and you're a Treasure Hunter, going after this thing, then why tell me about it?

Mel: (chuckles) Because I could use some competition and you're the closest thing I've got. (walks out of the jail)

K: ...Wait...WHAT?! Why you little!

GatoGato: (turns into a dinosaur and breaks the cell wall down then chages back) Come on, K, we don't have time for this!

K: Errrrrrrgh! (runs out of the jail and runs out of town with GatoGato)

Mel: (watches the two leave from the roof then walks to th town exit on the opposite side of town and drops a match) And it all goes...

The fire from the match hits a trail of oil that runs all the way to a hidden stock of dozens of high power explosives under the town.

Mel: ...Boom. (walks away as the explosives throughout the town go off, practically caving it in)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sat Aug 21 2010, 06:44

K: Hi, it's me, K! Okay, get this! Last time on Wishful Thinking, GatoGato and I went looking for the missing crystal! Well we found it but that wasn't all we found. Some creepy girl named Mel had it. She used it to frame me for its theft and get the huge price on my head! But then she just let me out. What's up with that? Mel did tell us about this incredibly TREASURE and if you know me, you know That's where GatoGato and I are headed! It's Treasure Hunting Time!

Make A Wish

Episode 4: A Bounty Hunter's Due

After about a week on the road, K and GatoGato find themselves in the middle of the woods, on the way to the closest town. But someone or something is watching them.

GatoGato: Uh...K...I think someone's watching us...

K: Way to repeat everything the narration JUST said, Gato.

K: And you figure this how?

GatoGato: I sense a treasure nearby but it's...moving. Not like an animal or a monster. It's moving like a person has it.

K: That would make things far more complicated then, wouldn't it?

?: Actually, sugar, you're right on the money with that on!

K steps on a trip wire and the next thing she knows, she and GatoGato are trapped in a net, suspended from a tree. Then Freeze Frame.

K: I'm sorry but...Really? A net's the best they've got? Pitty.

?: The name's Lassy. I'm the Bounty Hunter to know around here. They said you're one tricky little kitty but you don't seem so tough.

K: I see. Who, exactly, paid you to capture me?

Lassy: Some short guy.

K: Figures...

GatoGato: Meow meow...

Lassy: Said you broke out of prison and set the town on fire. Lit the place up like a Christmas Tree.

K: Say wha?

Lassy: That's a mighty peculiar pet, ya got here. Don't know many people who keep monsters around. PErsians are supposed to be sneaky little devils too.

K: I saved it so it followed me.

Lassy: I'll bet. (holds a shotgun to K's head)

K: What are you doing?

Lassy: Man said to bring ya back. Didn't say it had to be alive. And quite frankly, I don't think I want to hear your mouth all the way back there.

K: Well, you see, there's one problem with that. (lets go of the ropes and drops to the ground, landing on her feet) I don't think I'd like much to be dead. After all, how am I supposed to be the World's Greatest TREASURE Hunter if I don't have a head? (grabs the gun)

The two girls struggle for posession of the weapon when K springs up and kicks Lassy in the gut, making her let go and fall back. Then she holds the gun to Lassy's forehead.

Lassy: Alright, you are one sneaky little girl...or should I call you a Cat-Girl?

K: Sorry, but I can't have anyone following me other than my friend, here. (hits Lassy over the head with the gun then leaves her there unconcious)

After a few more hours, K looks up and sees that it's getting dark.

K: Mreow! It looks like we're going to have to sleep here.

GatoGato: (turns into a tent)

K: (crawls in and goes to sleep)

Lassy: (peaks through some bushes to find the tent) Hm...Gotcha, kiddo. (loads her shotgun and holds it to the tent)

GatoGato: (hears the shotgun and sees Lassy hiding in the bushes then transforms into a metal tent.)

Lassy: Bye bye. (fires the shotgun but the bullet bounces off of GatoGato, waking K up)

K: (gets up and out of the tent) Sheild

Lassy: That little sneak! (takes another shot but GatoGato turns into a shield which K grabs and uses to block the bullet) What in Sam Heck?! (freeze frame)

K: Geez, I thought I was persistant.

K: (peaks around the GatoSheild and sees Lassy's gun peaking from the bushes) Stubborn Jerk... Alright, Lassy, I see your gun. You can stop hiding now.

Lassy: (takes a shot as she leaps out of the bushes)

K: (jumps up and blocks the bullet with the GatoShield then throws it)

Lassy: What?

Gato hits Lassy then just before hitting a tree, turns into a chain and binds Lassy to it on impact

Lassy: Oof! (struggles to get loose)

K: (picks up Lassy's shotgun and holds it to her head once more) Second time your own gun's been turned on you.

Lassy: I'll be getting out of here soon, you little...

K: Hold it. (hears something) You're right. You are getting out of there soon. Because you're about to help me kill a pack of Forest Imps. Gato?

GatoGato: (transforms back into a Persian)

K: (tosses Lassy her gun when there are suddenly several loud snickering sounds echoing through the woods)

Lassy: Well...this is inconvenient.

K: Yup.

The two girls stand back to back, ready for anything when the group of Imps suddenly pop out of the bushes and attack. K starts clawing away as many as she can while Lassy shoots hoards of them at a time before they get close. Meanwhile GatoGato is playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with one.

K: Gato, now is not the time!

GatoGato: (wins then turns into a boot and kicks the imp far away and changes back)

Lassy: Kid, do me a favor! (continues shooting)

K: Can't this wait til later?! (punches an Imp away from her)

Lassy: Get the Book from the pouch on my belt! (shoots again)

K: I don't think now is the best time! (ducks and an Imp leaps over her, hittin the ground in front of Lassy who shoots it) Gato!

GatoGato: I'm a little busy at the moment! (turns into a pistol and starts shooting)

K: Gato, now!

GatoGato: (turns back into a Persian and grabs the book, handing it to Lassy who opens it and pulls out a shining, gold bullet)

Lassy: Thanks for that. (loads the bullet into the gun and shoots once into the air creating a flash that the imps run away from)

K: Well, that's impressive.

Lassy: (looks at K out the corner of her eye)

Lassy: (puts her gun in its holster and starts walking away) Forget it, no bounty is worth being around a black cat.

K: (blinks) Hey! I'm not bad luck!

Lassy: See you later, kid.

K: No no no. (runs after her, grabs her by the wrist and starts dragging her along) YOU lured them here with your gun. YOU are coming with us to make up for the trouble you caused.

Lassy: (looks up at K) EH?!

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 11:33

Make A Wish

Episode 5: The Clan

The two hooded characters, who seem to have been following K and GatoGato, approach an ancient castle.

?: In Blackest Day
??: In Brightest Night
?: One soul to Darkness
??: One to Light

???: ...The Clan Acknowledges Jekara and Vector

Jekara: Thank You, Ancient Minister.
Vector: Most appreciated, Ancient Minister.

The two characters walk in once the stone doors open.

Jekara: We wish to speak to...Him...

Ancient Minister: So you have requested, so it shall be. (strikes the ground with his staff and a secret back door opens)

Vector: Thank You, once again, Ancient Minister.

The three walk through the back door to speak to a mysterious figure.

?: My children, you come to me in search of my wisdom.

Jekara: Yes, my lord. (bows but glances up)
Vector: ...And...no.

?: State your business...

Jekara: We've found another.
Vector: She travels with a HUNT. He has found it.

?: ...They know not what danger they're in...or what danger they will soon be in. You do understand your mission?

Jekara: Yes, my lord.
Vector: Y-yes...

?: You have doubts?

Vector: No, my lord.

Jekara: (glances over at Vector) Hmph...

The two characters stand then exit the chamber with the Ancient Minister. Then, while the two walk away...

Jekara: You hesitated, brother.
Vector: You fear for me, sister?
Jekara: Only for your life.
Vector: Fear not for me, sister...fear for yourself...and your own disobedience. (walks ahead, leaving Jekara behind)

Meanwhile, in Capitol City Telemerchas

K: Hm...We should go get some food before we go.

Lassy: You've got to be joking.

K: Of course not. Food is essential in teh journey!

GatoGato: Mhmmm!

Lassy: I still can't believe you beat me...But I can believe that more than I can believe YOU have a HUNT...I've been looking for one my entire career.

K: Well, it's not like you can just run into one in the wild.

Lassy: Whatever floats your boat, kid. You go on a get your grub. I'm gon' get me some of that ammo up there. Holler when you plan on leavin' this, here, hole. (walks away and grabs her gun then puts it down on the Merchant's table)

K: This Market is HUGE! How are we supposed to find one place to sit and eat?

GatoGato: Well, Lassy's the only one who eats that much.

K: She's a real cowgirl, that Lassy...I think I can settle for some milk and bread but she needs a whole feast. Let's just go pick up something we can take along with us.

Later, K catches up with Lassy at the Weapons Merchant

K: You're still here?

Lassy: Little missy, let me tell you somethin'. You can NEVER have too much ammo.

K: What if you don't have anything to put it in...like, say, A GUN...

Lassy: O_O (looks at her gun then at K's empty hands) ...Shut Up. So are we gettin' on out of here of what?

K: We might s well. Gato?

GatoGato: (turns into an arrow and starts spinning around, concentrating hard) Ding Ding Ding Ding! BIG treasure, thataway!

K: Let's get going! (runs off with GatoGato)

Lassy: (starts walking after them with her gun on her shoulders)

Up on the rooftops, above them.

Jekara: Target located.
Vector: We are now in pursuit.

Both disappear as if running off faster than the speed of light.

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 11:38

K: Hello, it is I, Jekra. I sense that my brother doubts the mission. But he was once the mission's strongest supporter. True, I have had...problems in the past, but how he could have such doubts is beyond me. He is, after all, the prodigy of our people...

Make A Wish

Episode 6: The Cat-Girl Gang

Having Arrived at the harbor, K seems to be drooling over all of the delicious fish on the market. She pictures so many ways to cook it and prepare it to make a real feast.

K: Me-OW! Look at all the fish!

Lassy: She always like this?

GatoGato: (shrugs) I've only seen her like this once. But you're part wolf, not part cat. You probably wouldn't care.

Lassy: Eh? How did you?

GatoGato: I'm a HUNT, I have my ways.

Lassy: Oy...My entire career, I've been looking for a HUNT and you're following HER around like lost puppy.

GatoGato: (hops up on K's shoulder and looks at the fish)

Little Girl: (tugs on K's sleeze then looks at her with wide eyes) Please, Miss, spare some coins?

K: (looks down at the little girl and her cat ears then giggles) Alright, kid, you can have some money but not because of the googly eye trick. I practically invented that! I'm giving you this money because you're cute. (drops a few coins into the little girl's hand) So, what's your name?

Little Girl: Carly.

K: That's a pretty name.

Carly: (nods) Mhm. My big sister tells me that all the time! I'm ten years old!

K: Well, tell your big sister, no need to pay me back.

Lassy: HAH! (pushes K out of the way) Well, hi there, ya little darlin'. Contrary to what my friend here says, we'd appreciate it if you paid us back as soon as you could.

K: (Pushes Lassy out of the way) No, really, no need to pay us back. My "friend" was just being greedy. (whispers into Carly's ear) Don't be like her.

Lassy: (hears K) Ya little, runt, I'll kill ya! (starts fighting with K)

Girl: (whistles) Hey! If you're going to fight, have the decency not to do it in front of a ten year old.

Carly: Hi, Karina!

Karina: Hmph...you two are here for a ship, right?

K: (with her fist in Lassy's face and her foot in her stomach, K blinks) Mhm.

Karina: Tell me, do you know how to sail a ship?

K: Yeees.

Karina: For more than one person?

K: Nooo.

Carly: (giggles)

Karina: Then here's the deal. We'll let you take our ship and help you sail it if you pay us for the ship and services.

K: Eh I don't think we actually have enough haha.

Lassy: (faints then springs back up and starts yelling at K) Ya don't even have enough to pay for a small boat and the service of some kids?!

K: (pokes Lassy on the nose and pushes her head back) Well, technically, I'm a kid too. It's not like I have a job.

Lassy: You're a dang Treasure Hunter!

K: That may be but...(looks up and holds her arm with her hand to her mouth) I never said I was a terrific one.

Karina: Hm? I heard Treasure Hunter! Fine, forget the money! If you're Treasure Hunters then I'll strike ya a new deal! We'll let you use our ship if we can come along for the adventure!

K: Wait...you want to be Treasure Hunters?

Karina: (nods like crazy) YEAH! Not only is the adventure going to be super super amazing but we'll finally get the chance to earn us some money! (gets down on her knees and locks her hands) PLEEEAAAASE!

Lassy: Alright, alright kid. Just stop kissin' our boots like that. It's embarrassin'.

K: Tell me about it.

Down at the docks, another young Cat-Girl seems to be mopping the deck of a fairly well sized ship when Karina and Carly show up over the hill, dragging Lassy and K along with them.

Lassy: (trying to keep her balance while being yanked down the hill by Carly) Hey, kid, slow down!

K: Yeah! Slow your roll, guys!

The two overly excited cat girl sister leap onto the boat with the passengers then drops them and run to the opposite side.

K: (On the ground) @.@ Uuuunnh...

Lassy: Y'all really need to work on your hospitality.

Karina: Sorry but did you think we'd still give up the boat that easy?

Carly: (climbs up to the crow's nest) Hey, Karina, Marly, you all look like ants from up here.

Marly: I take it I'm not going to get an explanation any time soon...

Karina: OH! Marly, I finally got use out of this miserable place! If we let them use the boat, we can go with them on an adventure as Treasure Hunters!

Marly: Oh wow, that's good news...

Karina: -.-' you could be a bit more enthusiastic.

Marly: Mm...Well, you two can make yourselves at home.

Karina: Wha?! Sorry but Uh-uh! If we're going to go with you then we've got to be sure you're REALLY Treasure Hunters!

K: But...you know how to sail a ship. Why didn't you leave after all this apparent time here?

Karina: Eh?! Uhm ehehehe well, to be totally honest eheh (scratches her cheek) we kind of have no idea what we're doing.

Lassy: I coulda told ya that.

K: Then how are we supposed to prove that we're Treasure Hunters?

Karina: You're going to fight Marly and I. Get ready.

K: EH?! Wait, wait, how's that supposed to determine whether or not we're Treasure Hunters?!

Lassy: (empty's her gun then holds it like a sword) It's useful on so many levels.

K: I am NOT fighting them!

Karina: (does a front flip off of K's head, trying to bring her down but only grabs enough to pull off her hat, showing her ears then blinks) Wait, you're a...oh no.

K: You little! (runs up Karina and throws punch after punch. The two continue to literally claw at one another but never actually land hits. Whenever one swipes, the other blocks. then freezeframe)

K: You know, in retrospect, I should have seen that coming.

Unfreeze and Lassy's begun swinging her shotgun at Marly who backs up more with every swing then swings around and kicks the gun from her hand. Marly swipes at Lassy with her own claws, all while keeping a rather blank face. Then Lassy grabs the girl's arm and flips her over her head. Marly manages the land on her feet then spring up and kick Lassy back into the mast.

Marly: (looks over at Karina and K then gets tapped on the shoulder. The second she turns around, she's launcghed up by an uppercut from lassy, who adjusts her gloves) Ugh!

Lassy: You're part CAT! Ain't ya supposed to be the master of sneak attacks?!

Marly: (looks back at Marly and tries to get up but just falls back down)

K: (blocks a punch) How old are you, anyway? (ducks)

Karina: (claws at K) Thirteen (sidesteps) Why?

K: Just curious. (throws a punch)

Karina: (grabs K's arm and yanks her close)

K: (uses her free arm and punches Karina in the stomach when she's close enough. Freeze Frame)

K: That move so deserved a medal.

Karina: Oof! (falls to her knees) Alright, alright you win, chill out!

K: (helps Karina up)

Lassy: (helps up Marly)

K: Now that we all see things the same way, Let's Set Sail!

Karina: Hm? Who Said YOU could call the shots?!

Lassy: Well the next few days are going to be "fun".

Marly: (nods and walks up to the wheel) Where are we bound?

Carly: (slides down, raising the mast and flag) Yeah!

K: Uhm (thought bubble appears overhead) ...? (out loud) Weeeell ehehehe...I'm not sure WHERE exactly. But we do have a direction in mind.

GatoGato: (turns into a compass when no one is looking and jumps into K's pocket then points when K pulls him out)

K: We're due East, people!

Karina: Alright, you heard the lady! Let's get moving, guys! (freeze frame)

K: -_-' Lady?

The group then sets sail for the Adventure of a lifetime.

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 11:51

Marly: Hello, it's me, Marly. My sisters and I have decided to join K and Lassy on their Treasure Hunting adventure. It seems that we might finally be close to accomplishing our dream. We're currently out at sea. It's been about a week but I sense land nearby. Hope it's an adventure...

Make A Wish

Episode 7: Words of Power

K: We're going to be in this little bind for a while...

Lassy: K, you were telling me about some girl who caused you some problems a while back. Tell me more about her.

K: She's just some crazy Treasure Hunter who framed me and had me thrown in jail. Then she just let me out.

Lassy: Mighty peculiar.

Karina: Wait, can you describe her again?

K: Black cloths, red hair, and scary eyes pretty much.

Karina: Ah! I think I've seen her before. She never said so much as two words to me but I've seen her!

K: Really?! Where?!

Karina: I was looking for apples in the forest and she was there, sitting on a rock, looking at me funny. She scared me out of my skin!

Marly: Oh yeah, she told me about that.

K: Her name's Mel. Names have power. I don't want to jinx us. Let's just drop it. (suddenly has a daydream of Mel walking away from blazing ruins) New problem...What is there to eat?

Lassy: Uh...fish...

K: Okay newer problem; who can swim.

Everyone gets suddenly quiet. Freeze Frame

K: Just our luck, huh?

Unfreeze and Fade. Hours later, the girls are drifting, Lassy, K, and Karina hanging over the side of the boat with empty bellies.

GatoGato: (seems to be munching on something)

K, Karina, and Lassy all stand over him and glare down.

K: Where'd ya get that, Gato?

GatoGato: Shocked Uuuuhhhh...

Lassy: Don't worry, we ain't gonna hurtcha.

Karina: Now, just show us how you got that fish.

GatoGato: I turned into a fishing rod and got it out from the water eheheheh.

Lassy: ...

Karina: ...

All three: Twisted Evil

The next thing they know, they're throwing GatoGato over the bside of the boat to reel in some food.

GatoGato: (yells as he's thrown) Why did I have to be the lure?! (hits the water)

Not long afterwards, the girls are enjoying a fish meal. Then Marly's ears twitch.

Marly: Hm...(swallows and looks over the horizon) Hey, I think I see land...

K: Really?! Yes, we're that much closer!

Karina: Treasure, Here We Come!

K: (pushes Karina out of the way) MY line! Treasure Here We Come! (gives a thumbs up)

Meanwhile, elsewhere on dryland, a familiar red head walks away from a burning town when, from behind, she hears a voice.

Girl: Why? Why would you do this?

Mel: You know the story of Hansel and Grettle?

Girl: Mph...

Mel: Yeah. This town was a bread crumb. I'm the crow eating them all. (walks away, leaving the girl in the burning town)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 11:54

K: Hiya! It's me again. So we finally made it to dry land after being on the water for days. Now I find out that Mel's an arsenist! I hope the town's okay. But I still have this feeling we're being watched.

Make A Wish

Episode 8: Cat's Eye vs. Eagle Eye

After having arrived on the mainland, the heroes are immediately greeted by a wonderful aroma. The aroma is so alluring that it begins to draw the starving trio of Lassy, Karina, and K.

Lassy: Whoever done made up a meal smells that good earned themselves a special place in m' heart, I tell ya what.

K: (drooling) Smells so delicious...

Karina: (also drooling) Doesn't it, though...

GatoGato: When it comes to their stomachs, nothing can stop them, huh?

Marly: I'll say.

FreezeFrame

K: What can I say? I was hungry.

Unfreeze and the girls come over a hill only to find that the aroma is coming from a small, wooden cabin.

K: Maybe they'll let us have some?

Lassy: Maybe...(loads Gunsaber) Or maybe they'll BEG us to have some.

Everyone looks at Lassy Shocked

Lassy: (looks at everyone) ... Question What? I'll have you know that starvin your tail off has that effect.

Girl: (walks out of the cabin and sees everyone bickering) Hm? Um, excuse me, who are you people?

Everyone pauses and looks at the girl then Lassy, K, and Karina motor up to her

K: HI! My name's K, What's Yours?!

Girl: Suspect Lanette...

Lassy: Well, howdy little miss. The name's Lassy. We all just happened to smell that there aroma comin' from your cabin and wondered if we might have a taste! (inconspicuously loads gunsaber)

Lanette: (steps back)

Karina: Pretty Please! My name is Karina! Nice to meet ya, Lanette. Can we pretty please have some! We haven't eaten in ages!

Lanette: Uh sure, why not?

As the girls walk into the cabin, K looks up on the room. There's an enormous nest on it.

K: Whoa, what bird made that?

Lanette: Oh, that nest belongs to my friend Arrow. He's a large Eagle but he only comes her when he wants so I built it for him.

K: Holy moly. (walks inside)

Lanette: (gives everyone a bowl with some sort of soup in it)

Lassy: So this is where that came from!

Lanette: (nods and smiles a bit) You're welcome to eat it)

Lassy: Don't mind if I do! (holds the bowl to her mouth and wolves down the whole thing)

Lanette: n_n' Glad you like my cooking...So where are you all from?

GatoGato: (pretending to be a cat, jumps up onto the table and starts chewing on crackers) Mreow! (thinking) Wow, even the crackers are delicious!

K: Uh...I never really had a home...at least not that I can remember.

Lassy: It's about the same story for all of us.

Lanette: All of you? That's interesting...(sees Karina's cat ears trying to get out from under her hair) Hm? Karina...what is that, on your head? Is it your ear?

Karina: Oh yeah, why?

Lanette: (pulls a small wing from beneath her hair)

GatoGato: Ah, you're like them! (covers his mouth) silent

Lanette: (looks at GatoGato) Shocked D-did that Persian Just Talk?! That isn't possible unless...Ah! You're a Hunt!

GatoGato: No I'm not! (covers mouth again) silent

K and Karina jump on GatoGato and hold his mouth completely shut

K: Shut up!

Karina: Only causing more trouble!

GatoGato: Mmm! Mm Mm!

Lanette: Excuse me...

Everyone pauses in the middle of what they're doing and looks at Lanette.

Lanette: Are you Treasure Hunters?

K: (blinks) Yes.

Lanette: I would like to come along with you. You're welcome to stay here for the night.

K: You want...to come with us?

Lanette: I'll explain tomorrow. It's getting late. There's a large, undergound room if you'll just follow me.

Everyone drops what they're doing nd follows Lanette. Later that night, two figures stand in the trees over the cabin.

Jekara: They're inside...

Vector: We'll need that HUNT...

An eagle flies by and lands in the nest on top of the cabin.

Jekara: Hm...Vector?

Vector: (vanishes as if moving with blinding speed then appears before the large bird) My friend, it is time you aid us in the soul quest of all living things. (pulls a strange symbol out of his pocket and touches it to the bird's head then presses and it suddenly fuses with it, turning into a mark and driving the bird insane)

Jekara: ...Let there be darkness...

The bird is suddenly electricuted with strange purple bolts and suddenly it starts to change somehow

Vector: ...Let their be light...

Underground, all of the girls except for Lanette wake up having heard the noise outside. Lassy, Karina, and K all look at the others and go up on their own.

Lassy: I don't like this. (loads her gunsaber)

K: Wait...I hear something...

Suddenly a winged, brutish monster breaks through the cabin walls. It seems to closely resemble a bird. It uses its talons and jagged beak to try and slice the girls.

K: Whoa! (ducks below the talons then backflips away from teh beak)

Lassy: Easy, boy, we ain't gonna hurtcha! (gets slammed against the wall by the wing of the beast)

Karina: Yeah, well maybe it doesn't feel the same way.

K: What type of monster is that, anyway?!

The rest of the group comes up from the lower level to find this beast giving the others a hard time.

GatoGato: Whoa, what is that thing?!

Lassy: Well, I can't say I know. But I can't say I care either. What's say we take it down and barbeque it!

Lanette: Ah! You'll do no such thing!

Lassy: What?! You're gonna have to move, little lady! That thing's got talons that can tear through sheet metal!

Lanette: It's My Friend!

K: THAT'S the Eagle you were talking about?!

Lanette: I can see it in his eyes! Something's happened to him! He's...he's hurting...He's in pain, we have to help him!

The beast swips and the group with its Talons extended.

Lanette: (leaps up an appears to be floating) Aero please stop!

K: She can fly!

Lanette: Wait...(sees the mark on Aero's head) Ah! This mark! This must be it! (tries to touch the mark but only gets severely shocked) Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! (falls to the floor unconcious) Mmmm...

Lassy: God Dang It! She's out! What was that about a mark?!

K: (looks up at the beast and sees the mark on its forehead) There! We have to hit that mark! Let's get it somewhere with more space!

Lassy: Looks like we've got us a rodeo on our hands, girls. I'll get him on outside. Y'all worry about takin' that mark off its head! (using her gunsaber as a Poll, she vaults onto the beasts back and starts fighting it)

The rest of the girls and GatoGato run outside and wait but instead of breaking through the wall, it flies up through the ceiling and spins, throwing Lassy to the ground.

Lassy: (gets up dizzilty but regains her balance) Can we barbeque the bird now?

K: Mmm...Karina, you have a plan?

Karina: Sure do. Gato, turn into a grapple of some sort and get Lassy to hold the bird in place, since she's the strongest.

GatoGato: Right! (turns into a grapple and latches onto the beast) Lassy, quick, grab my tail!

Lassy: (grabs Gato's tail and tries to hold the beast in place) Y'all get goin' now, ya hear! Don't know how long I can hold it! If it goes up, we're going to be in trouble!

Karina: Marly and I will try to restrain its wings! K, you go for that symbol!

As Marly and Karina each take a wing, K runs directly for its head and reaches for the symbol but gets horribly shocked and falls to the ground.

K: Ugh. That didn't work.

Karina: You wanna make it work?! This thing is strong!

K: Okay, let's try this again. (jumps onto the beast's neck and reaches for the mark on its head, getting shocked again but holding her position by clinging to the neck) Almost...Got It...(feels the mark suddenly turn into a stone that comes out of the beast's head) That's it! (pulls out the stone mark and falls to the ground on her back, dropping it)

Lassy: Whoo!

The beast suddenly begins to glow brightly and it reverts its original eagle form, falling into Carly's hands.

Carly: I got it!

From the above treetops

Vector: Hm...They're defeated it...

Jekara: How hard can it be to annihilate these traitors of lore?!

Vector: All due respect, sister, we are not out to destroy them. We are simply here to retrieve the HUNT, which we will. But we must do so another time...come...(vanishes)

Jekara: Hmph...(vanishes)

Later the next morning, the girls head out on their way. GatoGato turns into an arrow and focuses on his Treasure Detecting Abilities then gets the signal of a strangely powerful TREASURE.

GatoGato: Ding Ding Ding! BIG Treasure thataway!

K: Then let's get a move on!

Aero: (perches itself on Lanette's arm and squawks)

Lanette: We're finally going on that adventure, Aero...my vision may come true after all...(follows the others)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:05

K: You aren't going to believe this! I had not intention of travelling with anyone but GatoGato when this started and now we might as well be Band! What gives! Totally steamed about this one. Hope things get back to the way they were soon...

Make A Wish

Episode 9: Mel's Secret

The young heroes are led by GatoGato into a mysterious forest. But Lassy soon smells something familiar.

Lassy: Y'all better hold on. I smell somethin' ain't supposed to be put here.

K: I don't smell anything.

Lanette: Nor do I.

Lassy: Yeah well when you evolve the nose of a wolf instead of a cat, you give me a holler. Smell awful lot like smoke which, out here, means one of two things. Either someone chose a might strange place for a barbeque...

Karina: I knew this would be about her stomach.

Lassy: Or someone barbecued the forest.

Karina: O-kay nevermind then.

Freezeframe

K: Man, I was about to place a bet on that too.

Lanette: But who would deliberately burn this forest?

K: Hm...I don't know but we can't let this stop us.

The group quickly gets back on track only to be derailed by a dead end.

Lanette: I don't think there's any way around. The trees back down the path are woven together, like silk, into a wall.

K: Dually noted...Lassy, d'you think you can...

Lassy: I'm already on it, little missy. (pulls out her gunsaber and shoots three downs down the trees blocking the path then turns the blade out and slices the bark down the center, making a small passage way.) That's some mighty fine shootin' if I do say so myself.

K: (climbs through then completely freezes up)

Karina: K, move or be moved. What's going on, why'd ya stop?

K: (steps out of the way to let the others see the recently burned town before them) This is...unbelievable.

Lanette: Oh my. I can sense that many lives here were lost.

K: (ears twitch) Hm? I hear something. (runs off, leaving everyone behind)

After the group collects what had just happened, they all realized that K had just run off on her own and chased after her.

K: (peaks around a corner and sees a girl standing in the middle of it all, talking to herself)

Girl: She did this...she destroyed everything. She ruined EVERYTHING...(rocks herself, trying to cope with the loss of the town)

K: E-excuse me?

Girl: Ah! (turns and sees K) W-who are...

K: My name's K. I'm a Treasure Hunter.

Girl: Treasure Hunter...(uncurls and stands up) You have a lot of nerve to come here.

K: Who are you? Where is "here"?

The grounp catches up with K and peaks around the corner.

Girl: My name is Liv. You are in Relaghram Village now leave.

K: Not until you tell us what happened.

Liv: ...(glares into K's eyes) Hm...Someone burned down the village. I am one of very few survivors. The others all left...

Karina: (jumps out) Who did it? Who burned this place down?

Liv: Hmph.

K: Answer her question please.

Liv: A devilish girl named Mel.

K: Eh?!

Liv: You know her?

K: It's...complicated. Tell me, do you know anything about her?

Liv: I know a great many things.

K: Then tell me. I want to know about her. I need to know about her...

Liv: ...(glares into K's eyes and suddenly K begins to see a number of visions) Mel travelled into this Village many years ago. She was tired and broken. Something had given her the fight of her life. She was patched up and stayed here for some time. She was so nice to everyone. Then she left to visit a friend. She never came back. Shortly after, stories of a darkly dressed, red headed young woman started popping up. They said that shortly after her arrival, she'd commit one terrific deed. Then she'd steal the town's Power TREASURE and leave. Then, one way or another, she'd blow the town itself to kingdom come.

K: (sanps out of it after seeing too much of Mel) W-why would she do that?

Liv: I don't know. It's possible that she was always a cruel hearted Witch who was simply waiting. She came back less than three days ago. But she spared no time here. She stole the crystal and burned the town before everone.

K: Mmm...There's no way she's getting away with this!

Freeze Frame

K: Right! I'm fired up, let's go now!

Lassy: Don't reckon we have a choice in the matter. Let's burn us a witch, ladies.

Marly: ...

Lanette: Hold on, though. Liv, did the village have any means of defending the TREASURE?

Liv: None official...

Karina: Well how hard could it be to steal the thing with no one defending it?!

Lassy: Right. (puts her gunsaber over her shoulders) Well I bet that if we put up a fight she won't be so quick to wipe us out.

Liv: I didn't finish. There isn't an official defense. Instead, the entire village tried to stop her.

K: Shocked And she still wiped them out?

Liv: Every last one of them, excluding myself.

K: Well, why wouldn't she hurt you?

Liv: It's because she couldn't if she tried.

Lassy: How do you reckon that?

Liv: I...can't tell you...not yet. If you want to know then you must find out for yourself. I must be going. (runs around a corner)

K: Wait! (runs after her but she's gone)

As the group prepares to leave the town, Lanette senses something. Then too do K and Lassy.

Lassy: That's a mighty strange feelin'.

Lanette: Very peculiar.

K: It feels like...Death...

The group looks up in the trees but no one's there.

Mel: (watches the group from behind a tree then glares at K) Hm...(looks up and sees two hooded figures standing on a tree limb and thinks) So that's who they sensed...well then...let the games begin.

Above, in the treetops

Jekara: Very soon there will be retribution...

Vector: Very soon...there will be light.

The two vanish as Mel runs off. Back in the town, Liv sits next to a puddle of water and sees her reflection.

Mel: That was a very touching story, Liv.

Liv: (looks up when she hears the familiar voice) YOU!

Mel: You don't sound too happy to see me.

Liv: (backs up as Mel gets closer and suddenly backs into Vector who appears behind her) What? (turns around) W-who are you?

Vector: (throws Liv to the ground) Hold perfectly still and this shouldn't hurt.

Mel: HEY! If anyone tosses her like a salad, it'll be me! (winds up and throws a punch at Vector but gets thrown to ground, landing hard on her back, after recieving a lightning fast rolling kick to the head from Jekara)

Jekara: I've had it with these interferences. Hurry up, Vector. (unties the whip from around her waist and uses it to pull a wall of bricks down on top of Mel) Hmph...

Vector: (holds Liv to the ground through her struggles then places the same kind of mark as before on her forehead then presses it so it bonds to her skin)

Liv: What?

Suddenly the mark lights up with the same purple sparks as before, shocking Liv to mercy.

Jekara: Welcome to the clan...

When it dies down, Liv draps to her feet, revealing glowing yellow eyes and suddenly her body begins to change.

Mel: (watches from behind a wall, having avoided being crushed, unknown to Jekara) Mmm...I'll deal with this later...I have more Power TREASURES to collect. (disappears)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:16

K: Oh, that Mel really steams me! How could she do this?! How could she cold heartedly destroy so many homes, so many lives? It makes me sick! I can't wait to give her a piece of my mind. I just hope Liv will be okay

Make A Wish

Episode 10: Like a HUNT to a Flame

The group seems to be getting closer to the edge of the forest. Gato seems to be feeling a powerful Treasure close by.

GatoGato: (leaps through some bushes and keeps running, looking over his shoulder) Hey, catch up, guys!

K: (runs through the bushes after Gato) Is it the Sun of Lore?!

GatoGato: No but it's still really powerful!

Lassy: (cuts through the bushes and runs after the others) Y'all better get us out of this forest soon, boy! I'm gettin' tired of not knowing where in the sam heck we are!

K: We'll get out of this forest after we find whatever it is Gato's homing in on!

Within a matter of Seconds, GatoGato seems to crash head on into something.

GatoGato: @_@

K: Gato! You okay?

GatoGato: Who's Gato?

K: Yeah, he's fine...

?: Hey, watch where you're goin'!

K: (looks about) Who's there?

Lassy: I smell a rat. (readies her gunsaber)

?: Actually, you smell a CAT. (Appears from thin air) Now I'd rather you didn't dice me up, thanks.

Karina: Who and WHAT are you?

?: The name's Brightfire!

K: Wait, you're a cat and you can talk? You're a HUNT aren't you?

Brightfire: Yeah but I can't be sitting around here long. They'll catch me! Hears a twig snap) Oof, I gotta go! (runs off and disappears before the group's eyes)

GatoGato: Wait a minute! Did anyone see the necklace it was wearing! I think that was the TREASURE!

Karina: What?!

K: Let's find it then!

GatoGato: (homes in on the Treasure then turns into an arrow) It went that way, let's go! (changes back and runs off)

The group suddenly comes up to a cliff wall where they see Brightfire appear and look for a way up.

Brightfire: (turns all looks over his shoulder) Gah! What are you all doing here?! Beat it! They aren't afraid to hurt you to get to me!

Marly: Who are "they"...

Karina: And what do "they" want with you?

Brightfire: I'm a HUNT. Those things Hunt the HUNTS. We call them Krypts. They're some sort of artificial monsters. No one knows where they came from.

Suddenly, three vicious, dog-like beasts emerge from the bushes, snarling and barking.

K: THOSE are Krypts?!

Brightfire: Yeah but not all of em look like this!

Lanette: (looks closely at the foreheads of the beasts and sees the same marks) No...These things aren't monsters! They're mutants! They have the same symbols on their foreheads as Aero did before.

K: (cracks her knuckles) Then all you're saying is that we have to hit 'em in the head hard enough for those stones to fly right out of their heads.

Lassy: Happy to oblige. (pulls out her gunsaber) Just like the rodeo. Yee-ha! (jumps onto one of the beasts' backs)

K: (gets out of the way as one lunges at her, making it hit its head on the rock solid cliff wall) Olé!

Carly: (watches as Marly and Karina restrain one then let Lanette move in to try and remove the mark)

K: Sorry, buddy. (reaches and suddenly feels the shock running up her arm. Bearing the pain, she touches the mark and it pops up then she pulls it completely out, turning the beast into a small dog) Done on my end!

Lanette: (can't seems to reach the Mark before getting electricuted then suddenly gets and idea and whistles)

Aero swoops in and after Lanette points to the mark, it uses its padded feet to avoid getting shocked and pulls it out.

Lassy: And then there was one. (gets tossed up high into the air) That's it! (lands in front of the beast then turns and touches the mark with the end over her gunsaber, popping it a bit of the ways out) Well, howdy. (jumps back onto the beast and hits it over the head, throwing th emark out of it)

After having dealt with that, the group tends to a weakened Brightfire until he wakes up.

Brightfire: What happened to the Krypts?

K: We took care of them. Don't worry about it.

Brightfire: You did? Well then I' need help. More and more of those things seem to be after me every day. My mission's in Jeopardy.

K: What mission.

Brightfire: I'm not fully sure but I think I'm supposed to deliver this TREASURE to someone.

K: That's all?

Brightfire: It's not just an easy errand! I've been at it for weeks! It's a long journey and I can't do it alone!

K: (looks around at the others who all nod) ...Alright then we'll help you. After all, a Treasure Hunter's job is more than just looking for TREASURES. So if we're all in agreement, we'll simply pause our current quest to help Brightfire with his!

Karina: Let's do this!

Lassy: I reckon there ain't any other option.

Carly: Let's help him!

Marly: (nods)...

Lanette: Then we should have a plan of action. Brightfire, where are you bound?

Brightfire: I don't know. The necklace guides me somehow. I don't even fully understand it. But I think it wants me to find its owner.

K: Alright then, everyone, let's get this done right! Get some sleep because we're headed out first thing tomorrow!

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:20

K: Well, Brightfire actually managed to do the impossible. He got us out of that forest. Needless to say, it was the necklace that did all the work but he's the one wearing it so yeah. We made it to the next town over as well! That's always good!

Make A Wish

Episode 11: Beauty of the West

The group, having split into smaller portions, seems to be wandering around town. K, Lassy, Gato, and Karina seem to be looking for food while Marly, Lanette, Carly, and Brightfire wander aimlessly.

K: Let's see, there doesn't appear to be anywhere to get a bite to eat anywhere in this town. Everywhere's closed for something!

Lassy: All this talk about food's done made me hungrier than an Alligator in a Slaughter house.

K and Karina both look up at Lassy as if she were some kind of alien.

Lassy: What?

Freeze Frame

K: Should I just tell her? I think I should just tell her...Nah, I'll let her figure it out.

Unfreeze and suddenly Lassy is attacked by a young man who grabs her by the arm and tries to pull her off somewhere but she doesn't even budge.

Boy: What are you going here and in such strange clothes?! The pageant is tomorrow and you've not done today's rehearsal!

Lassy: Whoa, there, boy. Can't say I know what you're talkin' about.

Boy: (looks up and closely at Lassy) Eh?! Oh, terribly sorry. I thought you were my sister. Would you happen to have seen a young woman who looks a lot like you anywhere?

K: (looks at Lassy then whispers to Karina) Is this guy for real? Who else in their right mind looks like THAT on purpose?

Lassy: (hits K on the top of the head with the flat side of her gunsaber) I heard that...

Boy: n_n' Well then, may I ask a favor of you, miss?

Lassy: I reckon so. What?

Boy: My name is Derek. Can you please fill in for my sister? There's a beauty pageant and...

K and Karina start cracking up but keep themselves from bursting out.

Lassy: (glares back at the others) Sorry, hun, but I can't say I can oblige.

Derek: Nonsense! You already look like her. All you need to do is act like her. I'm sure class is no foreign topic to you.

Suddenly, K, Karina, and Gato all explode with laughter.

Lassy: Sorry. (holds her gunsaber over her shoulders and turns to walk away

K: (turn to find Merly slurpin gup some noodles and Carly chomping on a fried chicken leg)

Carly: (swallows) Hiya!

Marly: (wipes off Carly's face with a napkin.)

Carly: Heeey quit it.

Marly: The napkin is a wonderful invention, you know.

K: Where did you all get food?!

Brightfire: There's some kind of pageant going on in town. We snuck some food out but it's only for contestants and their friends.

K and Krina look at one another then at Lassy Twisted Evil

Lassy: (looks at the two) What?! No! No way in Sam Heck am I goin' to do this!

Freeze Frame

K: Did you predict as well as I did, what was going to happen next?

The group finds themselves atthe pageant hall the next morning with Lassy practically held by a leash to make sure she didn't try to leave.

Derek: Oh, good, you're here! The dressing room is back there! Good luck!

Lassy: (walks into the dressing room with her arms crossed and sees the dress with her number on it then sighs) Lassy, you sure know how to get yourself into a mighty fine mess. (picks up the dress)

Later on, when the show begins and the girls begin to walk out

Carly: Found her!

Marly: ...Lucky number 11...

Both K and Karina spit take.

K: Holy!

Karina: Moly!

K: She actually looks...

Karina: Gorgeous!

Brightfire: And the necklace looks nice on her...

Lanette: It's the glow from the crystal that makes her stand out.

Lassy: (thinking) Smile and Wave, that ain't so hard...but walkin in these things...I oughta kill the person that made 'em... (nearly trips up in her heels but keeps a smile.)

K: (whispering) Well at least she looks good...

Karina: (whispering) I hope they don't give points for elegance...Oh my god, what about speech!

K: (whispering) Doesn't really matter. We're only here for the food.

Karina: Oh yeah...

Later on in the show

Karina: She's actually been doing well...

K: All that's left is the swim suit competition and then we gotta get out of here because speech is after that.

Karina: (nods)

Just as Lassy is getting ready to make her speech, the necklace starts to fluxiate. The light flashes every few seconds then begins to flash rapidly.

GatoGato: Hey, what's going on?!

Brightfire: Tell everyone to get down before...

A massive Krypt bursts through the back wall.

Lassy: What in?! (tries to leap away but can't move well in the dress and falls) Y'all don't just sit there, help me! (tries to get free and rips the dress along the leg in the process) Well, that's better. (stands up)

K: (throws Lassy her gunsaber) You'll be needin' that!

Lassy: (catches it) Reckon I will...(aims at the Krypt's forehead) Ain't a mark on this here, beast!

K: What?!

Brightfire: But that means it's just a plain monster.

GatoGato: Have you ever seen a Krypt before that was a Monster to begin with?

Brightfire: Ah no, actually not...

The beast roars as Lassy takes a shot at it.

Lassy: I'd love to pretend everythin' was alright but it ain't! Y'all wanna give me some help up here?!

K: Right! (leaps up onto the stage and charges at the beast, slashing at one of its legs, making it fall over and roar)

Lassy: Alright, Plan B. If bullets ain't doin' the trick...(flips the gunsaber in her hand and holds it like a sword) Blades should. (stabs at the best numerous times)

Karina and Lanette jump onto the stage to help while GatoGato and Brightfire distract it.

K: This isn't working, I don't see the mark anywhere!

Lassy: Then it's high time I got to do what I do best! (runs directly at the beast then swings the blade which it chomps down on. Lassy swings herself over onto its back and pulls the blade from its mouth then holds it up and runs it through its head, killing it)

K: Whoa.

Karina: Wow, I didn't know she was that good.

Lassy: Well, now, what'd you expect from a world class Bount Hunter?

K: I expected you to suggest we leave while we had nothing to lose.

Lassy: ...

Freeze Frame

K: Oh, come on. You know that's what you expected too.

Later that evening, Lassy puts on her hat and harness once more then catches up with the others as they prepare to leave.

Lanette: So how's it feel to have won, Lassy?

Lassy: Feels like it's more work to be one of them Defined classy ladies than it's worth. Every girl's got her own kind of class I guess.

K: Yeah, you definately have somethin...

The group follows GatoGato and Brightfire off with the necklace guiding the way.

Jekara: (appears in a Tree) Yet another failure...

Vector: Should we unleash her yet?

Jekara: The girl is only a last resort.

Vector: Then what are we to do?

Jekara: It is high time we made our presence known...

Vector: We will need our Lord's approval, sister.

Jekara: Of course...Then let us go. (vanishes)

Vector: (watches the group disappear over the horizon and too disappears like Jekara)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:24

Mel: Hello, just your favorite Arsonist here. It's me, Mel. Liv went and got herself taken out by two freakshows last I saw her. But she's a strong girl. She can manage.

Make A Wish

Episode 12: The Arsonist

The red headed sadist, Mel is no stranger to walking away from her problems. But that's because her problems are usually burning behind her.

Mel: (lands in the middle of a town in the dead of night) This is growing way too easy. (looks around and walks into the jailhouse where she sneaks past the guard to to the cells where she meets two girls.) Hello ladies. I take it you've had time to think about my proposition?

Girl1: Yeah...Whatever...

Girl2: If it means getting out of this hole, I'll do anything.

Mel: Good decisions, girls. So what are your names again?

Girl1: My name is Nia.

Girl2: To you I am Lilandra.

Mel: Well that's all good an well, now follow me.

Nia: Follow you where?

Mel: (holds up the Town's Power TREASURE) Follow me to the belly of the beast. (walks outside and jumps down into a manhole)

Nia and Lilandra look down the hole rather uneasily down the hole then jump in.

Mel: Welcome to the beginning of the rest of civilization, girls. (lights a match, revealing dozens of Explosives behind her)

Nia: What are you doing?! If you set those off, the town is going to collaps and burn!

Mel: Precisely the idea. (drops the match then grabs the girls and rushes them outside and away from town) 3...2...1...BOOM

The explosives underground all go off and the town begins to cave in on itself. Fire burst up through the ground in all around the the entire town goes up in flames.

Nia: What Are You Doing?!

Mel: It's called Immolation...(turns and begins to walk away)

Nia: No...You're insane! (runs directly to Mel and jumps up then tries to come down on her head with a powerful kick but she misses somehow) Wha?

Mel: (appears behind Nia) If you're going to try that, make sure the target isn't faster than you.

Nia: (stands up only to be elbowed in the spine, knocking her down) Oof!

Mel: We have a deal, girl. No turning back now.

Nia: Why you! (gets up and throws a punch but finds her wrist tied by Lilandra's whip) Let go!

Lilandra: Easy there. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we?

Mel: Hm...hope she won't be a problem in the future. For now just keep her out of my way. (starts to walk away)

Lilandra: Aye, aye partner...(yanks her whip, unwrapping Nia's wrist then wraps the whip around her neck, choking her) No hard feelings.

Nia: (drops to her knees, struggling to get free but eventually loses conciousness then falling over only to be picked up and carried away by Lilandra)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:29

K: Well, Brightfire actually managed to do the impossible. He got us out of that forest. Needless to say, it was the necklace that did all the work but he's the one wearing it so yeah. We made it to the next town over as well! That's always good!

Make A Wish

Episode 13: The Lost and the Found

The heroes have made it a considerable distance from the last town but their adventure is yet to end.

Derek: (catches up to the group, riding in a carriage) Hold on, you must stop please!

K: Wait, you again?

Derek: You must help me. I saw the way you handled that creature back at the pageant. My sister's gone missing. She never returned from wherever she went.

Lassy: I figured she just turned tail and left to avoid bein' in that show. But she's still gone?

Derek: Will you help me find her?

Lassy: I'd like to help and all but where would she have gone?

Derek: Well, she might be in the forest. She enjoys going there to draw the animals and the like. Her name is Leena.

K: We'll keep that in mind.

Lassy: Yeah, we'll keep an eye out but ain't going to be promising y'all anythin'. (holds her gunsaber over her shoulder and starts walking)

Lanette: It can go on ahead if you want.

K: That's a good idea. The forest isn't far from here. We'll all split up once we get there. I'll go with Gato and Brightfire. Lassy can go alone as can Lanette. Karina, Marly, and Carly can all go as a group.

The group immediately runs off for the forest.

K: (wandering with GatoGato and Brightfire) This place is creepy. Why would anyone want to draw anything in here?

GatoGato: I don't know but I think I'm picking up something.

Brightfire: I don't sense any TREASURE or Monsters nearby.

GatoGato: Well, something's not exactly right out here.

A silhouette leaps through the bushes but no one catches it. They only hear the rustle.

K: So, I'm not the only one who heard that, right?

GatoGato: Uh-Huh!

Brightfire: Yup!

Lanette seems to be struggling to find anything on her own even with a bird's eye view advantage. She flies through the forest, trying to find this girl but she doesn't find anything other than trees.

Lanette: I hope the others are having better luck than I am. (peaks through some bushes and sees Nora) I found her! (flies out and grabs her arm) Hello, are you lost?!

Lassy: What in sam hill?! Bird brain, get off of me! (shakes Lanette loose)

Lanette: Oh, sorry Lassy. I was looking for someone that looked like you.

Lassy: I known. I'm lookin' for a mirror. But I'm turnin' up fruitless searches, I'll tell ya what. God Dang it, this place ain't my element at all! Why's it always a forest? Why not an open plain for once?!

Lanette: Uhm... n_n'

Suddenly a silhouette leaps past through the cover of the trees

Lassy: Dang it, this is why! Too easy to lose your footin' in this kinda hole! Ain't any way to keep your target!

Marly, Carly, and Karina seem to be having slightly better luck than the others but for how long.

Marly: If we follow these prints left in the grass and dirt, we'll probably find her...

Carly: (singing) We're gonna Win We're Gonna Win!

Karina: (turns around when she hears something then sees a silhouette pass by) Yipe! We're not alone out here!

Through the bushes, something glares at all three groups. Back with K, GatoGato, and Brightfire...

Brightfire: I don't like this...

GatoGato: Yeah, this isn't going to end well.

Freeze Frame

K: -_-' ....NAW Gato! Really?! Obviously not!

Unfreeze and suddenly a boy emerges from the bushes and harshly eyes the three.

K: Who are you?

Boy: My name is Kane...

K: Well, what do you want?

Kane: (looks at GatoGato and Brightfire) Them (grins, bearing a fang)

GatoGato: (gulps) Uh...K...

K: I know. Get behind me.

GatoGato and Brightfire both get behind K

Brightfire: -_-' Oh yeah, I feel safe...

K: Shut up.

Kane: Hand 'em over or we do this the hard way.

K: Hard way it is!

Kane: (charges at K who jumps over him and grabs him by the collar, slamming him, face first, into a tree) Ugh...Alright, so much for pulling punches. (throws a punch at K but misses) Hold still!

Freeze Frame

K: Okay, really? Hold Still? Is this guy for real?

K: Yeah, I would but I choose life so no sorry! (ducks once again)

Kane: (throws a punch but switches up at the last second and grabs K then throws her to the ground and bears his claws) This is going to hurt...a lot.

K: (looks around then smiles) Yup, it is!

Suddenly a bullet fires from nowhere and hits Kane in the shoulder, throwing him away from K who gets up.

K: Why, thank you, Miss.

Lassy: (steps out of the bushes) Happy to oblige. (tips hat and holds Kane at gunpoint) This rascal's got friends all over the forest. Lanette helped me get one of em. Then I got another'n.

Kane: Y-you cannot defeat us...We Are The Omega...(disappears)

Lassy: What in?! Shoot, he got away!

K: Ugh, where do these guys come from?

Carly: (leaps through the bushes) Guys, Guys, Guys!

K: Carly, what're you doing here?

Marly: (steps out) We found Leena...

Leena: (steps out from behind a tree with Karina then looks at Lassy and the two nearly mirror one another) Uh...

Lassy: Hm...

Leena/Lassy: Uh, she doesn't look like me/Nah, I just don't see it.

Freeze Frame

K: Is it even worth the comment? What am I supposed to do, stand them next to one another in front of a mirror?

Later, Leena tells everyone how she'd wandered too far into teh forest and had gotten lost. She rides away in the Carriage with Derek as the group decides to get on with their mission and walks off.

K: It's Treasure Huntin' Time!

Elsewhere, two hooded figures approach the same ancient castle as before.

Jekara: In blackest day
Vector: In brightest night
Jekara: One Sould to Darkness
Vector: One to Light...

After being let in, the two make their way to the chamber of their lord.

Jekara: We come to you with but a simple request, my lord...

Vector: Allow us to make the Clan's presence known to those that oppose us...

???: My children, you need not worry. This task has already been completed. The ones we seek have been alerted. You simply need to make your own presence known to them. And let them know that you are a powerful force and not to be taken lightly.

Jekara: (bow) Yes, my lord.
Vector: (bows) Yes, my lord...

???: Good, my children. With your aid, the day of reckoning shall soon arrive.

Jekara and Vector stand then leave their Lord's presence.

Vector: To where are we bound?

Jekara: We will visit those who have long been thorns in our sides...The Treasure Hunters will wall And Deliver to us, both of their HUNTS...

The dark pair then disappear into the shadows of the night.

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:34

K: Back on the Road! The necklace seems to glow brighter and brighter! We're getting close. Things have been quiet since we helped out Derek and Leena. Somehow I think we're about to get in it. I mean, first Mel shows up, then these weird artificial Monsters, and now some group of crazies calling themselves The Clan. Hope we're not in over our heads.

Make A Wish

Episode 14: Rising Action

Having finally made it away from the forest and to a good, open road, the heroes decided to rest for a while.

K: Mreow! My feet hurt from walking so much. (sits down) Let's rest here.

Lassy: That's all good and well with me. (sits back to back with K)

Karina: Yeah, we should get some rest. (falls on top of the two of them)

K and Lassy: GET OFF OF US!

Karina: But I'm too tired to moooove!

K: In a second you won't be able to move because you'll be missing your legs no Get Off!

Karina: Alright, alright. (gets up)

Later that evening, just as the sun prepares to set, the group lies at the side of the road, sleeping. In the tree above them are two familiar faces.

Jekara: Hm...there they are just below us.

Vector: Hm...they sleep. We can easily get rid of them, no?

Jekara: No...They may be of some value in the future. For now we'll simply take the two HUNTS.

Vector: (nods)

K: (er twitches) Hm? (gets up slightly)

Marly: (looking at the sunset) ...We have visitors...

Jekara: Mmph...

K: (rubs her eyes and looks up at Jekara) Uh, who are you?

Jekara: I am of no imprtance to you...at this time. Go back to sleep.

K: Well I would but...(rubs her eyes, yawns, and stands up) I'm fully awake now! (thumbs up with a wink) So who are you again?

Jekara: (closes her eyes) If you must know then fine. I am Jekara.

K: Nice to meet you. What, are you another one wanting to tag along with us?

Vector: Hmph...Sister, she's as dim as she is stubborn.

K: (overhears Vector) WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!

Jekara: Don't waste your energy. It'll end badly. Hand over the HUNTS...Both of them.

K: Hand over the...You're With That Group of creeps calling themselves The Clan!

Jekara: Hm...Maybe she's not as dim as you thought, Vector.

Vector: Oh please. An insect would have figured that out.

K: I'll make you eat those words!

Lassy: (gets up after hearing the noise) What in same hill is goin' on?!

K: These guys are trying to take GatoGato and Brightfire!

The noise eventually wakes everyone up. They soon see K facing thes two alone and rise to the occasion, outnumbering them.

K: Are the odds so in your favor NOW wise guy?

Vector: Actually...

Jekara: To be brutally honest we can eliminate all of you right now but it'd be pointless. We only ask for the HUNTs. Give them to us and you will be allowed to leave unharmed.

K: I'm not handing over my best friend or our new friend.

Jekara: So be it...Vector?

Vector: (steps up) Forgive me. I would have much prefered this remained a non-violent affair. (suddenly lashes out on K who blocks just about every hit then thinks) Impossible...Even Jekara can't move this fast...or can she? (delivers one POWERFUL kick that K blocks but slides a ways back from)

K: You aren't getting rid of me that easy! (runs at a tree then jumps and rebounds off of it and throws a punch with the added momentum))

Vector: Hmph...(grabs K's hand and spins her, throwing her to the ground) You've less than easily disposed of but you don't have the means to beat us either...you're borberline at best.

K: WHAT?! (gets up)

Lassy: (aims at Vector but is shocked when Jekara appear in the sights and grabs the gun, throwing it away) What the?!

Jekara: You seem certain of your rather under par abilities...

Lassy: Danged if I let you talk to me that way, ya little devil! (throws a punch at Jekara)

Jekara: (grabs Lassy's arm) Hmph...

Lassy: Truth be told, darlin', I WANTED you to do that. (shifts her wait and swings Jekara around into a tree)

Jekara: It seems we've underestimated them, Vector.

Vector: We can no longer afford to hold back...

K: (thinks) W-wha? That last kick could have knocked out a bull! He was only holding back?

Suddenly, Vector unleashes a kick so powerful that even after K blocks it, she flies down the road and once she hits the ground, she rolls and tumbles to a stops.

K: Ugh...(spits out dirt) What is this?

Vector: You can't win. Just give us the HUNTs.

Lassy: (sweep kicks Jekara who purposely drops then delivers a paralyzing punch to Lassy's stomach) Gah!

Jekara: Hmph...you're hardly worth the energy. (picks up Lassy with her legs and throws her against a tree then stands) We'll be taking the HUNTs now.

As Jekara gets close to GatoGato and Brightfire, Brightfire grabs hold of Gato and they both disappear.

Jekara: You can only stay hidden for so long before (gets tackled by K) Oof! Get off of me, you little insect!

K: Gato, Bright, RUN!

The two invisible HUNTs run off in a desperate attempt to escape.

Jekara: No! (throws K away and tries to chase after them but loses them)

Vector: Failed, yet again, sister...

Jekara: Hm...They will no longer be a problem. They wouldn't dare attempt any heroics after this...come...we'll find those two. (vanishes)

Vector: (looks down at K) Hmph...(Vanishes)

Carly and Lanette attempt to help K and Lassy while Marly and Karina go search for GatoGato and Brightfire.

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:38

K: Previous on Wishful Thinking, We were all doing so well! I can't believe it! Nothing EVER goes our way for long. Two more guys from this weird Clan show up and demand that we hand over Gato and Brightfire! If that's not bad enough, they fought us and went easy on us the whole time until the end when they kicked out butts! But now GatoGato and Brightfire have disappear, literally, into the woods! Hope they're okay.

Make A Wish

Episode 15: Hunt for the HUNTs

Once K and Lassy awaken, Carly and Lanette tell them that GatoGato and Brightfire are going to need some help.

K: Ugh...We...We have to find them before those two do!

Lanette: You don't have to tell us twice. Let's go.

Lassy: Ugh, girl threw me like a lasso. Go on ahead without me, partner. I'll be right on with you...

As the others get up and leave, Lassy moves her hand from her stomach, showing a bleeding wound from falling on a tree limb.

Lassy: Well, don't that be at all...this is gonna ruin my whole day. (sits with her back against a tree and waits)

Meanwhile, Marly and Karina seem to be hot on the trail but Jekara and Vector still seem to have a head start.

Marly: They can't stay invisible for long...The second they can be seen, they'll be in even more danger...

Karina: You know, you really could stand to sound a bit more worried!

Marly: (gives Karina a blank expression) What do you mean...?

Karina: -_-' N-nothing.

In pursuit, Karina suddenly trips on something and rolls to a stop, slamming until a tree, upside down.

Karina: Uuuuuhhhn... @_@

Marly: Karina, I think you found them...

Karina: Marly, come down here.

Marly: (tilts her head) Why?

Karina: Because...I'm Going To Kill You.

Marly: ...

Brightfire: (appears before the girls with GatoGato) Guys!

GatoGato: Where's K? She alright?

Marly: She's fine...she's looking for you, in fact...

Jekara: (drops down from above) It's a shame she'll never find you.

Marly: Mmph...Everyone...get behind me.

Brightfire: (gets behind Marly) ...This seems to be a pattern because Nope, still don't feel safe.

Jekara: (takes a swing at Marly who ducks then scratches Jekara across the face) Uhn? (a single drop of blood falls from Jekara's face) W-What? Mph...(barrages Marly with kicks)

Marly: (as if time has slowed just for her, dodges every kick then grabs Jekara's leg and flips her) ...

Jekara: (stands) Y-you're not...Hmph...

K: (runs out through the bushes and sees Jekara facing off Marly) Hey!

Jekara: (looks over her shoulder) Both of them?

Vector: (jumps down from a tree he seemed to be watching from) That's quite enough. Hand over both HUNTs NOW...

Karina: What makes you think you can do that?!

Vector: Hm...(mutters) Traiters...all of them. You Will Soon Find That Rather Than Resisting Us, You Should Have Given Us The HUNTs Without Hesitation. (vanishes)

Jekara: (glares at K and Marly then vanishes)

Later, on the way back to where the group had been ambushed...

Karina: (hugging Marly) I didn't know you could fight like that!

Marly: ...(looks away as if completly uninterested in the conversation.)

K: (sees someone down the road) Hey, that's where Lassy went.

Lassy: Hm? (looks up) H-hey, y'all. I see ya went and rounded em up. (holds her wound but falls over)

K: Ah! Lassy! (runs over to Lassy and sees the wound and the blood) Holy! When did this happen?! Guys, get over here!

Watching from the trees above.

Kane: The two of you failed constantly...why does our lord keep you around?

Jekara: At least we didn't fail and get a broken arm...

Kane: Smooth talkin', scarface.

Jekara: Touche...

Vector: Regardless...this was only a test for them. We will annihilate them the next time they resist...

Mel: (listening in. Smirks and mutters to herself) Not if I get to 'em first... (walks away)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:42

K: Previous on Wishful Thinking, Is it just me or can none of us catch a break? First, GatoGato and Brightfire run off when we're attacked by Two Clan Members. Now poor Lassy's seriously hurt. What's going to happen to our little group? Mmmn...I Can't Wait anymore! I wanna total those jerks!

Make A Wish

Episode 16: Secrets of Lore

The Group manages to rush to the next town while keeping Lassy sustained but they can't help anything without a doctor. Lassy remains asleep until they get there.

GatoGato: (changes from a Cart and back into a persian when they get Lassy off)

Lassy: (wakes up in a Hospital Room) What in Blazes? Am I In A Hospital Room! Y'all best get me outta this hole!

K: (holds Lassy Down) Calm yourself, woman! You'll start bleeding again!

Lassy: I ain't stayin' in here! They're gonna carve me up like a Christmas Ham!

K: You're...Ahahahahaha!

Lassy: What are you laughin' at! Shut that hole on your face 'fore I shut it myself!

K: Sorry, it's just....YOU? You, of all people, are afraid of Doctors!

Lassy: No I ain't!

K: Oh really?

Lassy: Thats just down right insane!

Marly: I don't see the big deal. Plenty of people are a fraid of Doctors...

Lassy: I ain't afraid of nothin'!

K: (picks up a needle)

Lassy: YIPE! (hides behind the bed)

Freeze Frame

K: Haha, she's actually afraid of this. Oh wow.

K: Hah! You're not afraid of the Doctor, you're afraid of the treatments!

Karina: Wait, but your gunsaber is half a sword.

Lassy: Yeah and I know how to use it too. It's a right pretty blade. Who could be afraid of it?

K: Anyone who makes you mad.

Marly: Anyone who's seen you use it...

Lassy: Shut your traps!

Doctor: (walks in) Alright, Lassy, you're free to go.

Lassy: Listen, ya overpaid cleanin' boy, I...what?

Doctor: You can go...

Lassy: (looks down and sees the bandages over her wound then glares at the others) Y'all are gonna pay for that...

K: Hey, if you'd woken up earlier you might not have made it here. Your sleeping the whole time conserved your energy!

Lassy: ...I'm still gonna kill ya.

K: I know...

Suddenly, the lights all go off.

Lassy: What in Sam Hill?!

When the lights turn back on, the Doctor is on the floor and Mel and standing there, licking something red from her fingers.

Mel: Hello...What? Oh this is Barbeque sauce. Just had lunch. You thought...that's nasty.

K: YOU! Let me guess, you're a member of The Clan and you want Gato and Bright?

Mel: Well half of that's right...

Karina: What?

Mel: I don't work with them. They're a bunch of psychos.

Freeze Frame

K: We ALL just heard her say that, right? I mean, I wasn't just imagining things? She DID just call someone a psycho, right?

Mel: But I DO want those HUNTs. Then again, I really only want the cat.

Brightfire: Me?! I don't even know who you are!

Mel: All the more reason for you to come along without a fuss.

K: You think you can take all of us?

Mel: Well, I could, seeing as you generally aren't a match for me. She has a wound, keeping her from being any form of a threat, your powerhouse is STILL exhausted from fighting at completely unnatural speeds, and the rest of you just can't fight. But I'm not going to for a good reason. (snaps)

Suddenly a whip wraps around K and throws her against a wall.

K: Oof! Ugh...What hit me?

Lilandra: (walks into the room) Hello. You don't look so good. None of you do.

K: (starts to get up but Nia pins her down) What?

Nia: Don't move. We don't want to hurt you. We only want the HUNT.

Mel: Speak for yourself. I'd like to rip that little pest in half but I don't have the time.

K: What?!

Mel: Do you really think you're in any condition to fight me over this? Have you forgotten about our little game, already? Your job is to find the Sun of Lore before I do. As long as this little squirt's around, you'll never get that simple little task done.

K: Mmph...

Mel: So I'll take the HUNT on his little errand since I'm way faster than you'll ever be. Then I'll get back on track in time to beat you.

K: If you know you'll win, what's the point?

Mel: (smirks and walks over to Brightfire then coldly glares into his eyes.) Hm...You want to come with us, don't you?

Brightfire: No way!

Mel: Hmph...Well that's too bad because...You don't have a choice. Girls...

Nia: Right...(picks up Brightfire)

Brightfire: Put me DOWN!

Lilandra: (wraps her whip around Bright's head, making him bite down on it so he can't speak) You really should learn to shut it, kitty.

Mel: We'll be going now. B'bye. (vanishes along with the others)

K: Ah!

Elsewhere

Kane: My lord, they've escaped yet again...

???: Good...

Kane: I beg your pardon, my lord but Good?

???: Yes, this is very good, very good indeed. For now Jekara and Vector will no longer pursue them for the HUNTs. They will Pusrue them to keep watch over them. You see, the Cat Formed HUNT unknowingly has access to a powerful artifact, one we will recquire to achieve our ultimate goal...

Kane: What of the Other HUNT, my lord?

???: The other is...special. I recquire it for my own purpose. Nevermind that for now.

Jekara and Vector suddenly walking to the pitch black room.

Jekara: My lord, we bring grave news.

Vector: The one you seek...the one who posesses the key, he has been taken.

Jekara: The Arsonists took him.

???: What?! The Arsonist knows not of our motives...she must have her own agenda...Find Her...Kill Her.

Jekara: My lord, perhaps we will not have to.

???: Explain...

Jekara: The Arsonist was seen travelling with the HUNT in the same direction as the other group was heading.

Vector: We believe that perhaps that HUNT was leading that group THERE.

???: If we do not do this with exact percision, all is Lost...Kane, you will follow the Arsonist. Jekara and Vector, make sure that the original group is going in another direction that will still take them there.

Jekara: Is the Plan finally coming into action, my lord?

???: Indeed, it is. As such, I find that there is only one logical course of action. You will all contact me once you arrive...go now. The Journey is nearing its end point...(turns into darkness, revealing two, glowing, red eyes.)

(To Be Cntinued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Aug 22 2010, 12:46

That was all or "Season" 1 and it was rather highly rated (if only for being a fun read). Feel free to comment as I have nothing against it as long as it's clean. Smile
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Wed Sep 01 2010, 09:05

Season 2, coming at ya.
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Wed Sep 01 2010, 09:05

(Note: This is not the Entire Song, just the first 3rd of it or so)

Cross-Over
Wish (Official Theme of Wishful Thinking)
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there
Stars Shining brighter each day
Brighter than can compare

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind
They fly on hopes and dreams
They're every person's wish

Soon it'll be my turn
The spotlight shines on me
Soon my wish will fin'ly come true
Now it's my time to Dream

chorus (One Hand) One Hand, held in another
(One World) One World, just one place for me
(One Dream) One Dream, always and forever
All of my friends by my side
One Wish to never say goodbye

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 1:
The HUNT for the Sun

With recent events, the group has decided to try and find Brightfire by tracking the necklace.

K: C'mon, Gato, can't you track that tiny necklace?

GatoGato: I can't track it BECAUSE it's tiny. Its Magiscent's too weak.

Jekara and Vector watch from the trees. The group soon comes to a fork in the road. Vector pulls a blue crystal from his pocket and throws it up. The crystal makes the skies dark and it begins to rain.

Marly: We should wait out this rain before we continue. I saw a cave not far back.

Lanette: But, what about the magiscent?

GatoGato: Rain can't wash away a Magiscent because it's Magic. Let's just go on ahead to the cave and wait out the rain.

As the group reaches the Cave Entrance, Jekara pulls a red crystal ouf of her pocket and throws it at the top of the cave entrance, causing an explosion. The group suddenly looks up and sees the falling rocks. Everyone suddenly gets up to find that they're trapped.

K: What?! NO!

Lassy: Well, don't that just be it all. That wall came down at a might convenient time for anyone tryin' to stop us. Maybe that red headed witch?

Karina: Or the Clan.

K: Does it really matter? We gotta get out of here!

GatoGato: (tries to transform) We have a new problem. I can't transform. Something's blocking my ability to change!

K: Mph...this was definately a set-up. Let's go find us a rat.

Lanette: Something isn't right about this cave, K.

K: I know. It's making my skin crawl.

Something crawls on the ceiling upabove but passes by.

K: (shakes in her boots literally) There's...I can feel it! There's something in here with us!

Lassy: Hold your horses, partner. We can worry about that 'til the cows come home but it'll do us no good. Let's focus on gettin' ourselves up out of this here hole.

After a short period of walking, the group begins to see numrous webs and then comes to one large one.

K: GAH! What Spider Made That?!

GatoGat: Hm...(observes) Aha! No Spider did! This web is made with mystic dust in the weaving. An Arachne must've made it!

K: That's Just a BIG Spider.

GatoGato: Well technically, it's a hald spider, half woman kind of like a mino...(gets snatched up) TAUR!

Arachne: What are you doing in my cave?

Lassy: Now, hold on just one, danged minute! We didn't mean you no trouble so don't go bringin' us any.

Arachne: (makes an eeries hissing sound) You dare challenge me?

GatoGato: (spinning around, hanging from the web) Uh, Lassy, Arachnes aren't known for being friendly...or easy to negotiate with.

Lassy: Not a negotiater, huh? Well...(grabs her gunsaber and takes a swing at the legs but the blade just bounces back) What in tarnation?!

GatoGato: Did I mention their lower half may as well be made of steel?

The woman with the legs of a spider then screeches and the cave walls begin to turn black. Spiders creep all around. Arachnaphobic K jumps up in Marly's arms like scooby but is quickly dropped. The entire group prepares to make a stand before the vile monster.

Arachne: You really believe that you can defeat me? Kill them! (sends forth a swarm of spiders)

Lassy takes her time stepping on spiders and shooting at them while K jumps back up into Marly's arms again while everyone tries to dispell the threat.

K: Icky Icky Icky Ew Ew Ew!

Lassy: Quit your blabbin' and help, ya runt!

K: But I CAN'T

Arachne: That's it, give in to fear little girl...

K: O_O (has a few flashbacks about her childhood. In one, she's beaten up by a group of young boys. "Heheheh, you're just some freakish little girl. I bet you die before you even BECOME a Treasure Hunter, you little chicken!") ...I have HAD IT! (jumps out of Marly's arms and runs directly at the dreaded Arachne.)

Arachne: W-what?!

K: (takes Lassy's gunsaber and shoots.) I'll be takin' that!

Lassy: Why, you little!

The bullet finds its way to Arachne's leg. The leg gives in and K jump up then switches to the blade and drives it through the woman half.

K: I HATE being called a little girl.

Arachne: (looks down at her wound then falls over and her legs twitch)

K: (wipes off the blade and tosses it to Lassy) Let's move.

Lassy: Where'd that come from?

The group makes it to the tunnel exit to find that GatoGato's powers have returned.

GatoGato: (sniffs teh air and turns into an Arrow) Thataway!

The group follows GatoGato.

Jekara and Vector watch from teh trees above.

Jekara: Hm...the enrages Arachne did her job...(holds a mark in her hand)

Vector: ...right...we must make sure they stay on this trail.

Both Disappear

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Wed Sep 01 2010, 09:21

Cross-Over
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind

Soon it'll be my turn

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 2:
Voice of the Forest

After having ventured through the dangers of the forest and defeating Arachne, there is little standing in the way of our heroes. They must now locate a way out of this twisting wood.

K: Uuuugh! This place stretches on foreveeerrr...(slumps over)

Karina: Didn't she kill a monster on her own Yesterday? Is this the same girl?

Lassy: Yep, that's her, alright.

K: Guys, why are you walking so slow? Come on, we're wasting daylight!

Lassy: We ain't in a hurry, far as I'm concerned.

Lanette: It isn't like Mel can be rushing anywhere with Brightfire. HUNTs need to keep a slow and steady pace to track any TREASURES.

K: But we have to get moving! The plan is to head them off!

Lassy: We can keep goin' till the cows come home. Ain't gonna make any kinda difference. Let's take a quick breather.

K: (ears twitch and turns her head) Does anyone else hear that?

A strange sound echoes through the woods for everyone to hear. It's almost like a harp playing in the trees. K immediately runs off and everyone runs after her. They're surprised to find K standing in front of a strange girl with pointed ears.

K: H-hello.

Girl: (opens her cool green eyes and sees everyone but keeps playing her harp)

Lassy: Hey, just where do ya get off plain ignorin' us that way?!

Lanette and Karina both cover Lassy's mouth before she says anything they'll regret.

Lanette: I'm sorry about her. She's uh...

Girl: It is okay...(puts down her harp and stands) My name is Lorie. I am the voice of the forest.

K: Well, I'm a Treasure Hunter. My name's K. These are my friends.

Lorie: Treasure Hunter? Hm...

Lorie: It's nothing.

Watching up above.

Vector: They can't be allowed to get ahead...

Jekara: You underestimate the power of a seal, brother. (pulls out a mark)

Vector: What shall we aim for? The isn't a monster within sight.

Jekara: Then we'll have to make due with what we've got. (throws the mark and it suddenly begins to glow then floats onto Lorie's forehead) This should stall them considerably.

Lorie: W-what...(begins to scream at the top of her lungs)

K: What?! (turns and sees both Jekara and Vector watching from the trees but they disappear before her eyes) Dang it!

Freezeframe

K: Isn't that just our luck?

As K turns around, she sees that Lorie has become brainwashed. Her eyes have become purple with a vacant stare. She picks up her harp and before everyones' eyes, it becomes a bow. An arrow of purple lightning forms in Lorie's hand which she shoots at K, dropping her to the ground, unable to move.

Lanette: This isn't good...

Lassy: Ya think?! (reaches for her gunsaber and takes aim but ducks as she nearly gets hit) Urgh! She's mighty quick with those things...

Lanette: Mph...(flies straight up then grabs Lorie from behind) Lassy, the mark! Hurry!

Lorie: Mph...(grabs Lanette and flip throws her over her head then holds an Arrow to her face) ...

Lanette: Uhn...(stares directly at the arrow)

Just as Lorie lets go, Lassy slams into her, making the arrow hit the ground near Lanette. Then Lassy pins Lorie down and in Lorie's struggle, the mark on her forehead starts to violently spark up, electricuting Lassy, who endures it and grabs the mark, tearing it from Lorie's skull.

Lorie: (gasps as if she lacked the ability to breathe while in the trace) W-wha?

Lassy: Ugh...(holds her previous wound and falls over)

Shortly thereafter, Lassy awakens to find Lorie holding her hand over the wound and humming a soothing tune.

Lassy: What in Sam Hill are you doin'?!

Lorie: I am the Voice of the Forest. The Forest's job is to provide the earth with vitality. As such, I've learn to heal through use of the Forest's unique Aura.

K: That's incredible...

Lorie: It doesn't work on extremely severe injuries so be sure to stay out of great trouble.

Karina: No need to tell us twice.

Lorie: Well, I'm sure I will...I would like to come with you.

K: What? But, what about the Forest? You're going to leave your forest?

FreezeFrame

K: Can our group even fit any more people before it's qualified as a party?

Lorie: Hm...When one leaves, another always follows. It is time I got to see the world outside of this forest.

Marly: Then I suggest we leave as soon as possible before something else goes wrong...

Karina: Agreed.

Carly: YAY! We got a new friend!

K: Come on, guys!

GatoGato: Ding Ding Ding! (turns into a large arrow) Thataway! (runs off)

The group nods in unity and follows the pair of GatoGato and K. But Lanette, Lorie, and Lassy all stay where they are for a moment. Lassy shrugs and slowly begins to walk off when she overhears something.

Lorie: This will not be easy...

Lanette: Indeed, it won't...

Lorie: But we have sworn...

Lanette: It is our duty...

Lassy: (calmly looks over her shoulder after hearing but pretends she didn't) Y'all comin' or do I have to get back there and drag ya along?

The three girls soon catch up with the others as if nothing had ever happened. Lassy looks down out of suspicion as the others go on unsuspectingly. Looking quietly from the treetops are Jekara and Vector.

Jekara: The stalling plan seems to have worked...

Vector: That said, they should reach the rendezvous point at the same time...

Jekara: Then let phase three begin...(vanishes)

Vector: (too vanishes)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Wed Sep 01 2010, 09:23

Cross-Over
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind

Soon it'll be my turn

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 3: Caught in the Middle

Having Ventured a fair distance, the group soon finds that they are journeying through a scorching desert. It's hot and unforgiving but our heroes press on.

K: (nearly collapses in the sand) Ugh...need...water and...Food.

Karina: I know, huh.

Lassy: I'm from th' west an' it's blazin' out here! I'm used to this here desert terrain too.

Marly: It is most...uncomfortable...

Lorie: Is this what all of the world outside the forest is like now? Is everything desert?

K: Well, no, we're just in a massive one.

Carly: (starts waterfalling tears) Wwwwaaaaahhhh! It's too hooot!

Marly: (picks Carly up and starts cradling her) Just take a nap...

Carly: (begins to calm down and rests in Marly's arms) T-thanks Marly.

K: One thing's for sure, there has to be a way out of here.

Lanette: Would anyone like a cool down?

Karina: Excuse me?

GatoGato: Say Wha?

Lanette: (whistles and Aero immediately dives down from the sky.)

The massive eagle flaps its mighty wings and blows up a powerful gust, blowin gup sand but cooling off the girls. Freeze Frame.

K: We've been baking out here for HOURS and she's just now doing something? Really?!

After a brief resting period, everyone is back on track when K sees something in the distance.

K: That's a...BUILDING! Oh my god, Shade! (runs off)

Lassy: Hold on there, partner, we're going too!

Lorie: But...isn't there a possibility that this is a...mirage?

Lanette: That is a valid point...

After debating for another brief moment whether or not to follow, the remainder of the group catches up to K and Lassy to find that this really isn't a mirage. It's a large tower in the middle of the desert of all places.

Lassy: Well, I'll be danged. Might lot bigger'n from back there.

K: Yeah...But I bet it's nice and shady inside.

Before the girls can get inside, a loud voice calls out to them.

?: Hey! Sorry, but this Library is off limits!

K: Library, in the middle of the desert?

Lassy: Gah blast it! What on earth for?! We ain't hurtin' anyone by bein' in this dump!

?: Dump?! (walks out from the shadows of inside) This place is no dump! It's an insitution created for harboring knowledge! I am Linda, it's protector.

Lassy: Goo to know. (reaches over her shoulder for her gunsaber but it's gone)

Marly: (holding the gunsaber in one hand and Carly in the other) I don't believe violence is the best way to go about this...

Lassy: The heck, it is!

Linda: Hmph...Hm? (looks down at GatoGato) You have a pet Persian? That's rare...

K: Y-eah well...we saved him from some Devil Wolves.

Linda: If you're going to lie, make it believable. Devil Wolves wouldn't attack a Persian because Persians travel in large numbers and Devil Wolves are loners. It'd be a pretty uneven fight.

Lassy: She ain't lyin'. She's tellin' the honest...

Linda: It's a HUNT, right?

Lassy: O_O'

Linda: Wait a minute...If you have a hunt, then that means... Shocked You're Treasure Hunters! You're not getting anywhere near this Library!

K: What?! But it's hot out here!

Linda: I know your kind! You're going to rip off as many valuable books as you can as soon as I let you in!

K: No we aren't! We just need some shade!

Linda: Stow it! (reaches back with both hands then pulls out two twin blades)

Lassy: Now can I resolve this with violence?

Marly: (tosses up Lassy's gunsaber) Go crazy...

Lassy: (leaps up and grabs her weapon then turns to Linda) Your move, partner.

The two blade-armed fighters clash, the sound of metal on metal echoing throughout the nearly empty desert. Whenever Linda swings one blade, Lassy meets it with her own then moves before getting hit by the other. Whenevr Lassy strikes, Linda uses both her blades to counter it.

Linda: Not bad.

Lassy: You're not the worst I've had to pleasure of cuttin' into ribbons either.

The two swing their blades around and the metal meets once again.

Linda: Maybe you should write a book of your movs because I've never quite your style before.

Lassy: Ain't nothin' all too special. (slashes upward when she finds an opening, cutting two of Linda's shirt buttons and throwing both blades from her hands)

Linda: (sneakily reaches into her back pocket and pulls out two daggers then holds them forth but the business end of Lassy's gunsaber meets her gaze just as the daggers are close enough to do some major damage) Mph...

Lassy: You flinch, I pull the trigger.

Linda: You pull the trigger, I flinch.

GatoGato: Guys, we don't have time for this! I can still sens Brightfire but he's getting farther away!

Linda: (looks at GatoGato) Hmph. (drops both daggers and stands) Fine, you can go on inside. But if I see you getting ready to leave with a single book or artifact, I'm going to kill you.

While inside, cooling off, Linda sits down and picks up a book she'd not seen before.

Linda: Hm...Lore? As in the lost civilization? (flips through the pages) It's completely blank. (flips over to the back) To Unseal Mystery You Must First Find The Key. But the Key be more than the simplest stone. To find it, find the 4 powers of old...What? (looks over at the group) The...three powers of old?

Jekara: In Blackest Day
Vector: In Brightest Night
Jekara: One soul to Darkness
Vector: One to Light

Ancient Minister: You have news?

Jekara: They're almost there.

Vector: They need only to cross the Blood Sea.

Ancient Minister: Then it is nearly time...(stands up and turns around) It is time that Lord Zera, claimed his rightful place once more. All Hail Lord Zera!

K: Alright, I guess we should get moving.

Linda: I'm coming with you.

Freeze Frame

K: ...-_-'

K: But what about your precious Library?

Linda: I think there is something happening currently that needs my attention more.

K: Well...Alright, but you're pulling your own weght.

Linda: (eye twitches) Just keep it cool, Lin, keep it cool.

The group then proceeds to out of the Library where they're bound to run into more adventures.

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Thu Sep 02 2010, 09:11

Cross-Over
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind

Soon it'll be my turn

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 4: Sand Storm

K: Hey, it's me again! It's been a long time coming but our little adventure is really starting to pick up! I just hope we don't get any more teammates. Anyone else and we'll officially be considered partying. -_-'

The group has been in the desert for days and recently depleted their resources. GatoGato can't track and transform at the same time and Lanette can't get Aero because at this point, even his mighty wings would only be blowing heat and sand. Even Linda is feeling the heat.

K: Must...Escape...Desert.

Linda: This heat is just unnatural...

Lorie: Maybe it'll blow over soon?

Lassy: Mighty slim chance o' that, missy. These Desert Heat Waves can go on until the cows come home.

K: Well, we'll have to do something. (looks up and sees something in the distance but she blinks and it's gone) That looked like...a person. It could just be another mirage, though.

Something watches the group from the sand, uttering a low hissing sound, as the group passes by, unaware of its presence. A few more hours later...

K: (ears twitch) Hm? I hear something? Something's moving out here.

Linda: Don't worry, the snakes out here only attack if threatened. The same can be said for the Sand Imps and Golems.

GatoGato: (too senses something) No, I can hear something too. It's not small like any of those. Whtever it is, its'...Big.

Suddenly, a massive worm-like creature with a gaping mouth and knife-like teeth in rows, bursts up from the sands, roaring.

Linda: That's a...Worm Drake! Everybody move, we don't stand a chance against that thing!

Freeze Frame

K: Again, with the monsters. Why is it always monsters? Why can't we fight a regular animal for once? -_-'

Just as the group prepares to make a run for it, two more Worm Drakes burst up through the sand and surround them. Freeze Frame.

K: Ah, Come On!

Lassy: So much for plan A. I reckon it's time for plan B! (grabs her gunsaber and shoots the three worm drakes but they hardly flinch)

Linda: So much for Plan B...

Lassy: Shut your trap!

Just as the three beasts are about to slam down on the group and devour them, something seems to happen to the first one. It lets out a roar of apparent pain and then drops to the sands, dead, with a large platoon sticking out of its back.

Lassy: What is tarnation?!

K: (turns an sees a boy, masked, standing alone in the sands.) Who's that?

The boy jumps up and with a massive sword, thrown like a boomerang, he cuts through the second Worm Drake then slices the third down the middle.

Karina: We're saved!

Carly: Yay!

Marly: ...Hm...

The boy quickly lands in the middle of the carnage with the group and removes the goggles and bandana coving his face.

K: Ooooh...Hunka Hunka.

Linda and Lassy: Mmmmmhm!

Boy: I say that the Worm Drakes troubled you and decided to try and help. I hope no one was hurt.

GatoGato: Nope, we're all presnt and accounted for.

Boy: Uh...Good to know. My name's Devlin.

K: (walks up and gets in his face) That's such a cool name! My name's K!

Linda: (shoves K out of the way) So what's a boy like yourself doin' out here? My name's Linda by the way.

Lassy: (shoves Linda out of the way) I'm Lassy, nice to meetcha!

Devlin: Uh...

Lorie and Marly grab all three of them and pull them away.

Lorie: Time...

Marly: Out...

Lorie: I am Lorie and this is Marly.

Marly: Over there are my sisters, Karina and Carly and that girl is our friend, Lanette.

K: (gets back up front, holding Gato like a stuffed animal) And this is our Hunt, GatoGato! Say hi, Gato!

GatoGato: Gak...You're...Crushing...Me...

K: Hm?

Devlin: Are you all lost?

K, Linda, and Lassy: No, what makes you think that.

GatoGato: Yes.

All three girls suddenly switch around and give GatoGato the death glare.

Devlin: Hm...(looks to Lanette) Excuse me, may I see bird perched on your shoulder?

Aero: Skree! (climbs onto Devlin's arm as Devlin feeds it a pallet)

Devlin: Stand back.

The bird suddenly begins glowing and growing, changing shape mildly as well. When the bright light clears away, Aero is a massive bird with sharp feathers and has become even more fierce than when it'd been turned into a monster.

Devlin: It's only temporary. It lasts about 24 hours. It should be more than enough time to get you out of this desert. So long as you let me come with you. I've been looking to get out of here for some time but I've been here so long, I don't remember the way out.

Freeze Frame

K: Forget what I said before about no one else joining. He can join us any time.

Everyone climbs aboard this new, massive bird, still finding it a tight squeeze. Lanette decides to fly on her own and GatoGato sits on the head as the winged beast takes off.

K: Alright, it's Hunting Time!

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Fri Sep 03 2010, 08:51

[quote="Katt"]Cross-Over
Single

Up high in the sky
You can see them there

They burn like fire
They blow like the wind

Soon it'll be my turn

Wishful Thinking
Season 2
Episode 5: Traitor

K: Hey there! Isn't Devlin so Drea...such a lifesaver? He got our sorry hides out of that desert! But...now...ehehe we're kind of cornered. We don't want to go back to that desert and the only other direction happens to be across a rather large sea. So yeah...wish us luck.

As K paces up and down the shorline, The rest of the group is making use of the beachy location. Linda and Lassy lie back up in the sand an tan while Carly and Karina make Sand Castles under Marly's watchful eye. GatoGato simply watches the waves splash up against the shore as Lanette and Lorie seem to be sitting down on the grass, talking.

K: Ugh! We're never getting out of here! Wait! Devlin, d'you, by any chance, have any more of those pallets you fed Aero?

Devlin: No, no I don't. That was my last pallet but I can buy some more from the market...rather, I can buy the things to make it.

K: Ugh!

GatoGato: (hops up onto K's shoulder and pokes her) Calm down. All we gotta do is make a boat!

K: Out of?

GatoGato: Hello?

K: I thought you couldn't track and Transform at the same time.

GatoGato: I can't...Unless I turn into an arrow...

Lassy: Y'all go on an' take your time. No rush, ya hear!

K: That's about it...I...I'm out of plans. What can we o with Sand that'll get us out of here?

?: You could try swimming.

K: (turns to see none other than Vector, standing before them) YOU!

Lassy: (fastens up her top and springs up, reaching for her gunsaber) Y'all got ten seconds to get your red behind out o' here.

Vector: Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you at all. I'm here to help you.

Linda: Who's this joker?

K: A jerk who keeps screwing us up.

Lassy: A fool about to get his head blasted clean off.

Vector: By no stratch of my imagination can I beat all of you. Why do you think I'd make a mistake like that unless there were good reason.

Lassy: Then you better have a mighty good reason.

Vector: (backs up) I know what the clan is up to and if you allow me to...temporarily accompany you, I'll tell you what to do and where to go to stop them.

K: Start singing.

Vector: No doubt, you've heard of the Sun of Lore by now.

Lorie and Lanette: ...

K: What about it?

Linda: What's so special about this ONE TREASURE?

Vector: It's the most powerful TREASURE in existance...That's why the clan's following you. They know you're after it so they're tailing you to get to it when you do then they'll take it from underneath your noses.

K: Then why attack us constantly?

Vector: The original plan was to steal the HUNT and make it find the Sun for us but...you proved a bit too smart for that...though I see that other one's missing.

Vector: Brightfire, was it?

K: Kidnapped by...

Vector: The pyro...I know. I know where she's going, too.

K: Where is she?

Far off, in a dark forest, Mel and her gang trot through, unfazed by the frightful images around them.

Lilandra: Are we there yet?

Mel: Just be patient...We'll get to burn something real soon...(smiles) Isn't that right, buddy?

Brightfire: Mph...I'll find a way out of this eventually.

Mel: Until you do, march.

Back with the group, everyone lowers their offenses on Vector but from the treetops above, someone watches. It is Jekara.

Jekara: Hmph...so much for him...the traitor. (vanishes)

(To Be Continued...)
Katt
Katt
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Wishful Thinking 66i455

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down