Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10.o2.10: First day of Intramural...

Go down

10.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Empty 10.o2.10: First day of Intramural...

Dear Diary,

Wohoo! what a day! It's the first day of our intramural. I really enjoy this day even though my hypogastrium hurts. Well, anyway i can't feel it when the intramural started. Laughing The mentors asked us to fall in line in court A according to our team color and we had our march going to the gym. All the team colors cheer for their team. For the first year - White Lawin, Second year- Yellow Tirgers, Third Year- RED TAMARAWS , and Fourth Year- Blue Eagles. The noise almost covered the whole gym. Shout here! Shout there. As if our throat will come out! We really cheer for our teams. All the events for this day is about sport. By now the "Blue Eagles" are the leading team. But I know we can defeat them. GO! RED TAMARAWS.

Hey were here the best is yet to come.
Red Tamaraws are number one!
Excellence, Perfection, Teamwork, Success
Red Tamaraws step 'bove the rest
Pride , Spirit Yeah!
Say more, Say more!
Red Tamaraws rock the floor!

Go! RED TAMARAWS!

Even though I said goodbye to you. I still love you. And i always will. Everyday my love for you gets stronger but I can't do anything on how to say it. In spite of all the ups and downs, all the humps, all the touchstone I will never give up on you. Maybe saying goodbye to you means forget all what happened. But for me saying goodbye to you is just giving you a space and think what you really want. It really hurts in my side but I need to be strong. But still I don't have any regrets about my decision. I know I made the best decision. I hope all our sacrifices is worth. ~Best of Friends. Iloveyou.

sigridlouise

User Title : Ms. Winsome Smile
Money : 5648
Dolphreen
Character : Flipperee SLAC

Character sheet
LV:
10.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Left_bar_bleue3/100010.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
HP:
10.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Left_bar_bleue102/10210.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
EXP:
10.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Left_bar_bleue15/15010.o2.10: First day of Intramural... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/150)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit