Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word!

Go down

22.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Empty 22.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word!

*Yawn. I woke this day at 11:00 am. Thanks God for giving us another life for this day. I have no accomplishments for this day. Including assignments and project in V.E. I haven't review yet for the Third Quarter Exam.Waa...

Love.Love.Love damn that word.It crackles our mind so with utter suspense. It brings no peace and it bothers you sleep.” This feelings cause so much pain in our heart but why is it we keep on loving someone even though he/she tears our heart into pieces? Sigh.Sigh. Sigh.<3<3<3 </3<3<3<3 I do love You very much. And I’ll never let you go. I’m just hoping that you’re love won’t fade away…

“Baby I love you and I’ll never let you go. But if I have to Boy I think that you should know. All the love we made can never be erased and I promise you that you will never be replaced.”- First Lady

[My entry for today's complicated]
sigridlouise
sigridlouise

User Title : Ms. Winsome Smile
Money : 5649
Dolphreen
Character : Flipperee SLAC

Character sheet
LV:
22.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Left_bar_bleue3/100022.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
HP:
22.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Left_bar_bleue102/10222.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
EXP:
22.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Left_bar_bleue15/15022.01.10: Love Love Love, Damn that word! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/150)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit