Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mae's reflection

Go down

Mae's reflection  Empty Mae's reflection

Shucks Sad I miss being a kid!! Free to do anything you wanna do! Free to play and have fun even though it's exams , but now that we are teenagers and graduating students, we need to be serious and because of this we are pressured. Less time for fun and More time for school business Razz .

After every quarterly exams, we often say "TAPOS NA YUNG TEST!! WOOT* WOOT* WALANG PASOK TOMORROW, GALA NA" [smile like there's no tomorrow] : Razz missing the memories, hahahah Smile) ! But now? "TAPOS NA YUNG TEST!!!, YAY!! AWWW, MAY PASOK PA BUKAS:(" so we need to go home Sad

But, Beryl people are people who are weird Smile)! ahahahha,, and I am proud to say that I am one of them! Yesterday, August 16, 2010. 1st Periodical exam is over, and instead of going home to rest, we saved our schedule for very special events:

1:00 - 5:45 pm : @Ruby's house [tambay? or practice? ]
6:00 - 8:00 pm : @Mcdo [Carmelo's Birthday Smile we experienced to feel the "F U N" again Smile) I had fun, really Very Happy ]

and YES!! We got home late, but still, we had a great time, and that was how we ended our 1st Quarter Smile.

~~ We need to cherish every day:))

Mwah
mee-moy:D
Senior Member LV 2
Senior Member LV 2

User Title : mee-moy:D
Money : 6372
Chibi Kakashi
Character : EnchongDeeisLOVE

Character sheet
LV:
Mae's reflection  Left_bar_bleue6/1000Mae's reflection  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Mae's reflection  Left_bar_bleue105/105Mae's reflection  Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Mae's reflection  Left_bar_bleue7/300Mae's reflection  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/300)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mae's reflection :: Comments

Jajamon

Post Wed Aug 18 2010, 01:26 by Jajamon

Yes. I agree. Cherish every day together. Aww.. I'm starting to think my year without you guys and the thought of me really makes me teary. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Aug 20 2010, 03:26 by mee-moy:D

Jajamon wrote:Yes. I agree. Cherish every day together. Aww.. I'm starting to think my year without you guys and the thought of me really makes me teary. Sad

awww Sad same here. loveyousweets :*

Back to top Go down

Beejay1231

Post Fri Aug 20 2010, 03:28 by Beejay1231

Makes me think how life would be once I'd be an adult.

Back to top Go down

Post Fri Aug 20 2010, 03:43 by mee-moy:D

Beejay1231 wrote:Makes me think how life would be once I'd be an adult.

ahahahha, how come? Razz

Back to top Go down

Beejay1231

Post Fri Aug 20 2010, 13:20 by Beejay1231

mee-moy:D wrote:
Beejay1231 wrote:Makes me think how life would be once I'd be an adult.

ahahahha, how come? Razz

Thing is, we can't not let go with the things the we are used to everyday. And being an adult means that everyday would be a different walk in life.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum