Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think, Maybe, YES.

Go down

I think, Maybe, YES. Empty I think, Maybe, YES.

HAPY BIRTHDAY JAJA! Dang it! This time yogi was the first one who greeted a celebrant in school. Well, better luck next time.

Anyway, gosh, what a DAY. I feel so, I don't know, kinda moody? It's actually like this, I feel like I want to get mad at somebody important to me because of something. I can't tell the reason for now. But, I don't know, there are just some times that I feel like as if I'm unwanted, or, what do you call that? OP..as in out-of-place. It's like, some will only notice those people to whom they are close to, or the ones they know better. That's why I don't want to make so much effort because I will also be the one who'll get hurt in the end.

I just don't want to waste my breath and saliva to someone who doesn't appreciate my presence. There, I said it. I just hope tomorrow would be a wonderful day. Pfft! Yeah right! As if! Sad
SAHmeimei
Superior Member
Superior Member

I think, Maybe, YES. 15828924
Money : 6849
Chibi Kakashi

Character sheet
LV:
I think, Maybe, YES. Left_bar_bleue5/1000I think, Maybe, YES. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)
HP:
I think, Maybe, YES. Left_bar_bleue104/104I think, Maybe, YES. Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
EXP:
I think, Maybe, YES. Left_bar_bleue219/250I think, Maybe, YES. Empty_bar_bleue  (219/250)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I think, Maybe, YES. :: Comments

Beejay1231

Post Thu Aug 12 2010, 00:18 by Beejay1231

Yes, I know the feeling. At times, I feel hated by the world just because of my philosophies. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum