Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best.

Go down

o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Empty o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best.

Dear Diary,

Wohoo! Thanks God- we're done with our exams.. I am so thankful that God allowed to me share and met Third Year Amethyst. Being with you guys is one the most precious moments that I will treasure. Thank You because I really learned a lot from You. Oops! I'm emoting too much:))

Well, this day was so fun. It was the best day Ever! Villagio Invasion of Amethyst cheers Wohoo! We played, we ate, we played, we take picture, we played. Hahaha. Playing in Entertaiment Zone was great. "Bang! Bang! Bang! Shake it to Open!" Broom! Broom! Nitros! Reload! 1...2...3! ..OMG! WAAA! Go Amethyst!" was our expressions while were playing the games like The House of the Dead 4, Car Racing etc. Laughing I played car racing and gun shooting with Tito Raul~ Dequina's father and I really enjoy it. One time, I kept on laughing because of the ice cream that was being thrown like a ball and after that they will put it in a cone or plate. Lorenz told us that he won't buy that because it was being thrown that's why he invited to buy in Baskin Robin. *sigh* I can't explain how happy I am.

But, I also feel sad because my toyang, coco,Ms. J, Bibs Danica were leaving. I will really really miss them so much.Sad IloveYou.

"Coming Together is a Beginning, Keeping Together is a Progress, Working Together is Success | Don't Let anyone look down on You because you are Young, but set an example to everyone in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1Timothy 4:12
sigridlouise
sigridlouise

User Title : Ms. Winsome Smile
Money : 5619
Dolphreen
Character : Flipperee SLAC

Character sheet
LV:
o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Left_bar_bleue3/1000o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
HP:
o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Left_bar_bleue102/102o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
EXP:
o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Left_bar_bleue15/150o8.O4.2o10: Amethyst~Simply the Best. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/150)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit