Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!...

Go down

14.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Empty 14.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!...

Dear Diary,

Happy Valentines day! Wohoo! What a wonderful day! We had our morning assembly led by I- Turquoise. It started with a doxology prayer entitled "Give Thanks". This song really touches my heart. When I sang this song a tears fell down into my eyes.Thanks to God for giving us another day and allowing us again to celebrate a Valentines day! English time!~ teacher Claire doesn't discuss anything, but she gave us a task and that is to write a letter to our special someone. shhh! Question. During our Filipino time, Maam Eva doesn't discuss anything also, she told us a story about her school in Philippines. While maam Eva was telling the story, all of us we're reacting because all her story was about early pregnancy of teenagers. A third year highschool student was pregnant. A fourth year student was pregnant! OMG! o_O. But I enjoy listening because I know that story can help me, not only me but for all of us on how to be aware and how to take care of our self and enjoy our teenage life. PE time! >.< argh! we had our class, and guess what we had also our QUIZ. Laughing hahah! The same as Music time. *sigh.! But all our agony was deleted when the SSG called us to proceed into the gym. Wohoo! We had a small program as we celebrate Valentines day. PDA is allowed. OMG! o_O. hahaha. but for this day only and for the following day...no more PDA. ~According to Maam Minda. :] The SSG officers had a gimmick for PSD. You can buy flowers and give it to your special someone or to your love one. You can also dedicate a message or a song. :] it was really a sweet day. They have also a gimmick for all the PSD couples. They will ask a question and the couples should have the same answer or else they will be out of the game. Jonathan Monreal and Mitch Ignacio from fourth year won the game. They really good and sweet. All of their answers matched. Laughing And the program ended with a song "Everytime we Touch".

Previously, my Valentines was just an ordinary days for me. But this day was great. Happy Valentines to All. For those who gave me flowers~Thank You guys. Love you:*

sigridlouise

User Title : Ms. Winsome Smile
Money : 5619
Dolphreen
Character : Flipperee SLAC

Character sheet
LV:
14.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Left_bar_bleue3/100014.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
HP:
14.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Left_bar_bleue102/10214.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
EXP:
14.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Left_bar_bleue15/15014.o2.10: Happy Hearts Day!... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/150)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit