Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes!

Go down

07.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Empty 07.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes!

Dear Diary,

This day is kinda boring. I don't know what to do. Boredom Strikes! We don't have class this day. Wohoo! I can rest and rest and rest and rest. This day I did lazy works. Soundtripping, Sleeping, Surfing the Net. Eat and Eat and Eat and Eat!Wohoo. What a day! hahaha. Well, I really enjoy this day. Argh! Tomorrow we do have our class. Well, Amethyst welcome back to the reality. Still, I'm having a prom hangover. ~LOL. That's all for today. See yah tomorrow. ~bow! Oh by the way I got many comments in Facebook about my photos. Thank you for your good comments. I'm flattered. Thank You guys. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

sigridlouise

User Title : Ms. Winsome Smile
Money : 5619
Dolphreen
Character : Flipperee SLAC

Character sheet
LV:
07.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Left_bar_bleue3/100007.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
HP:
07.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Left_bar_bleue102/10207.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
EXP:
07.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Left_bar_bleue15/15007.o2.10: Boredom Srtikes! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/150)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit