Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

02.04.10 ~ A sad day...

Go down

02.04.10 ~ A sad day... Empty 02.04.10 ~ A sad day...

I don't know if its all a coincidence but lots people cried yesterday. Most of them because of LOVE problems. Yeah, what a bad timing, tomorrow's going to be our Junior- Senior Promenade but some felt so sad that day.

As usual, Cheering and JS practices are going on. Whole day no classes! Woot! No school problems, so fun. But still, I felt so sad when I saw one of my friends is crying. There could only be one reason why she's crying... I tried to comfort her and I did my best. I hope I helped. haha Wink Oh well, it's just that, when my friends come to me asking me for pieces of advice or sharing me their sad love stories, I feel so sad. I feel like the past that I have been running away from for years just catches up on me. It just breaks my heart when I remember everything. I don't know, I'm happy with what I'm doing right now. I have no problem with that. But still, I can't hide the tears forever. As much as I want to be happy, but still I can't. I have no idea why. Then some of our musicians in the classroom played the song "Forever More" which made me burst into tears. The song was so sad and I felt the sadness of the melody of the song. I didn't know what to do. I was trying my best to stop the tears but they're so arrogant. I didn't want my friends to see me crying 'cuz they're only going to ask me why I'm crying and I don't know what to tell them. Then after that I was like relieved I cried some of pains in life. But then, I can't stop thinking about it which only makes me cry even more. I started listening to my favorite song Kundiman by Silent Sanctuary and felt so sad again. Then one of my friends approached me and gave me a hug. At last, a shoulder to cry on. I hugged her really tight and told her everything I felt that time and cried it all out. Whew. After that, I felt better. Just laughing and laughing. Still, behind those smiles and laughter, the pain that I'm feeling will always be there...
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

User Title : the CUTEST among the
Money : 8797
Star Draconis
Character : cutes :3

Character sheet
LV:
02.04.10 ~ A sad day... Left_bar_bleue5/100002.04.10 ~ A sad day... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)
HP:
02.04.10 ~ A sad day... Left_bar_bleue104/10402.04.10 ~ A sad day... Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
EXP:
02.04.10 ~ A sad day... Left_bar_bleue192/25002.04.10 ~ A sad day... Empty_bar_bleue  (192/250)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

02.04.10 ~ A sad day... :: Comments

Beejay1231

Post Fri Feb 05 2010, 17:33 by Beejay1231

Well yeah, lots of people cried. I've also edited your post because of the use of language. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

cuteako27

Post Fri Feb 12 2010, 00:59 by cuteako27

Oww. I've only realized now that you removed that. Laughing Why Mr. admin? ahaha! it's just a song...Oh well, nevermind. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Beejay1231

Post Fri Feb 12 2010, 01:00 by Beejay1231

cuteako27 wrote:Oww. I've only realized now that you removed that. Laughing Why Mr. admin? ahaha! it's just a song...Oh well, nevermind. LOL!

A song is made up of words so there's no exceptions. Don't worry though, I didn't count it as an offense. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum