Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Quote sharing :]

Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Quote sharing :]

Post by mee-moy:D on Wed Feb 03 2010, 01:08

share quotes :> quote addicts:>

When something's over,
it's over.
it can never start again.
When it's broken
you can never
put back the pieces.
Life is not the way
you want it to be.
When you that someone's
hurting you so much, just stop.
We know that it hurts a lot,
but you must learn to let go things.
Don't push yourself too hard.
Coz we all know,
that in every ending,
there's such a thing
that we call the beginning..
mee-moy:D
mee-moy:D
Senior Member LV 2
Senior Member LV 2

User Title : mee-moy:D
Posts : 595
Money : 4748
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 24
Chibi Kakashi
Character : EnchongDeeisLOVE

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue6/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue105/105Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue7/300Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/300)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by mee-moy:D on Wed Feb 03 2010, 23:09

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-8
mee-moy:D
mee-moy:D
Senior Member LV 2
Senior Member LV 2

User Title : mee-moy:D
Posts : 595
Money : 4748
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 24
Chibi Kakashi
Character : EnchongDeeisLOVE

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue6/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue105/105Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue7/300Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/300)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by sigridlouise on Wed Feb 03 2010, 23:22

mee-moy:D wrote:share quotes :> quote addicts:>

When something's over,
it's over.
it can never start again.
When it's broken
you can never
put back the pieces.
Life is not the way
you want it to be.
When you that someone's
hurting you so much, just stop.
We know that it hurts a lot,
but you must learn to let go things.
Don't push yourself too hard.
Coz we all know,
that in every ending,
there's such a thing
that we call the beginning..


wow! nice one han:)
sigridlouise
sigridlouise
Active Member
Active Member

User Title : Ms. Winsome Smile
Posts : 265
Money : 3996
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 25
Location : Over There --> :]
Dolphreen
Character : Flipperee SLAC

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue3/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue102/102Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue15/150Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/150)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by mee-moy:D on Thu Feb 04 2010, 00:23

sigridlouise wrote:
mee-moy:D wrote:share quotes :> quote addicts:>

When something's over,
it's over.
it can never start again.
When it's broken
you can never
put back the pieces.
Life is not the way
you want it to be.
When you that someone's
hurting you so much, just stop.
We know that it hurts a lot,
but you must learn to let go things.
Don't push yourself too hard.
Coz we all know,
that in every ending,
there's such a thing
that we call the beginning..


wow! nice one han:)

ty han:)
mee-moy:D
mee-moy:D
Senior Member LV 2
Senior Member LV 2

User Title : mee-moy:D
Posts : 595
Money : 4748
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 24
Chibi Kakashi
Character : EnchongDeeisLOVE

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue6/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue105/105Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue7/300Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/300)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by ix3TotallyKei on Thu Feb 04 2010, 01:09

Watching you from afar is something I always do, but wishing you to look at me, might just come true ♥️

there Smile

_______________________________________________
Keichan is Love. Smile
Quote sharing :] 2nhge3t
ix3TotallyKei
ix3TotallyKei
Moderator
GFX Designer

Moderator  GFX Designer

User Title : The GFX Freak :D.
Posts : 346
Money : 4563
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 24
Location : In Front of you :O
Ice
Character : Kawaii Pal

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue2/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue101/101Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (101/101)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue90/100Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by mee-moy:D on Sat Feb 06 2010, 20:17

ix3TotallyKei wrote:Watching you from afar is something I always do, but wishing you to look at me, might just come true ♥️

there Smile

LOL!! nice one keii - chan :]
mee-moy:D
mee-moy:D
Senior Member LV 2
Senior Member LV 2

User Title : mee-moy:D
Posts : 595
Money : 4748
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 24
Chibi Kakashi
Character : EnchongDeeisLOVE

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue6/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue105/105Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue7/300Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/300)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by rhasta3000 on Thu Jul 15 2010, 00:05

Old Thread. Thread locked and moved to archive

_______________________________________________
Quote sharing :] 2yoy6i9

Multimedia Editing Softwares:
Photo: Adobe Photoshop CS5; Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X3
Video: Adobe AfterFX CS5 (x84 Compatible); Sony Vegas Pro 9.0; Cyberlink PowerDirector 8, Windows Movie Maker
Music: FL Studio 9 Producer Edition XXL; Traxxpad (PSP);
Others: Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
rhasta3000
rhasta3000
Superior Member LV 3
Superior Member LV 3

Moderator
Quote sharing :] O0w6c3
User Title : LOLTRAIN!
Posts : 1030
Money : 6052
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 24
Location : Bin Omran
Prussia
Character : Viridium

Character sheet
LV:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue6/1000Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/1000)
HP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue105/105Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
EXP:
Quote sharing :] Left_bar_bleue8/300Quote sharing :] Empty_bar_bleue  (8/300)

Back to top Go down

Quote sharing :] Empty Re: Quote sharing :]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum