Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions need answers ASAP! xD.

2 posters

Go down

Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty Questions need answers ASAP! xD.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27 2010, 19:00

Can I start my own RPG? If so, please notify me of what format to use. Another thing, if ever I started my own RPG, can I put characters there and if the user defeated it, it can be their character? Another one, how can I gain EXPpoints?

-= QUESTIONS NEED ANSWER, ASAP!! =-

Back to top Go down

Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty Re: Questions need answers ASAP! xD.

Post by Beejay1231 Wed Jan 27 2010, 22:51

Yes, you can start an RPG as long as you don't give too much way for the members in gaining EXP. Just give the appropriate one.

You gain EXP through winning contests, converting money to EXP and in the RPG section. About the characters, you can't give the members characters if they defeated it. Characters can only be bought at the shops section.

Your RPG must have a story which progresses when all the characters you offer to be battle are defeated or after a week, a month, etc.

This is the format you need to follow: https://berylforums.forumotion.net/rpg-corner-f35/blader-world-t158.htm
Beejay1231
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Money : 9497
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Left_bar_bleue9/1000Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/1000)
HP:
Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Left_bar_bleue108/108Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
EXP:
Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Left_bar_bleue358/450Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty_bar_bleue  (358/450)

https://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28 2010, 03:31

Beejay1231 wrote:Yes, you can start an RPG as long as you don't give too much way for the members in gaining EXP. Just give the appropriate one.

You gain EXP through winning contests, converting money to EXP and in the RPG section. About the characters, you can't give the members characters if they defeated it. Characters can only be bought at the shops section.

Your RPG must have a story which progresses when all the characters you offer to be battle are defeated or after a week, a month, etc.

This is the format you need to follow: https://berylforums.forumotion.net/rpg-corner-f35/blader-world-t158.htm

Thanks a lot! How about the money? Can the users gain it by winning battles in the RPG?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beejay1231 Thu Jan 28 2010, 23:07

Yes. They can gain money through defeating characters in an RPG. For the fair amount of money, check the link I sent you. Very Happy
Beejay1231
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Money : 9497
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Left_bar_bleue9/1000Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/1000)
HP:
Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Left_bar_bleue108/108Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
EXP:
Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Left_bar_bleue358/450Questions need answers ASAP! xD. Empty_bar_bleue  (358/450)

https://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by %Bot@Forum Fri Jul 16 2010, 01:42

Question resolved

Thread locked and moved to archive

%Bot@Forum

Money : 5112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down