Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

July 22, 2010--- What if they are two?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

July 22, 2010--- What if they are two?

I have recently realized that I'm in love with two guys and it's so hard. I try to choose between the two of them but I can't, I don't know who to choose. I am stuck between two colliding forces that I just can't get rid of. I want to be able to love only one.

I want to be able to tell the world I'm in with love with this guy and only this guy. Sir Caballero told me I should listen to my heart but it's so hard to listen when you can't hear anything. I am so confused and I don't know how to get out of this situation. I am stuck. If you could help me guys please comment and tell me what should I do. Who should I choose, the guy I first loved or the guy that made me happy when I was so down because of my first love?

It's a hard decision but I have to make one right away so I can be able to think clearly again.

ellamich
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Money : 3164

Character sheet
LV:
4/1000  (4/1000)
HP:
103/103  (103/103)
EXP:
17/250  (17/250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

July 22, 2010--- What if they are two? :: Comments

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 00:15 by ellamich

Jajamon wrote:Haha. Feed me some gossip! Smile LoL.
Yeah he's in Beryl... My one clue... hahaha...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 00:34 by rhasta3000

I'm now very curious about this.... ahahahaha. I now have my own guesses.... but I'm only 10% sure.... lol.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 00:37 by ellamich

rhasta3000 wrote:I'm now very curious about this.... ahahahaha. I now have my own guesses.... but I'm only 10% sure.... lol.

Pm me in YM and tell me your guess. Tnx:D

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 00:50 by Beejay1231

I pmed ellamich and guess what.......I'm actually right! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 00:54 by ellamich

Beejay1231 wrote:I pmed ellamich and guess what.......I'm actually right! Very Happy

hahaha.. Bera... yeah...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 00:56 by Beejay1231

ellamich wrote:
Beejay1231 wrote:I pmed ellamich and guess what.......I'm actually right! Very Happy

hahaha.. Bera... yeah...

Don't worry though. I'm trusted, the only person you can trust your secrets with in class. Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:08 by Jajamon

Evil Laugh. I know him now Bernard ! And guess what, I did not have to make any guess. Haha. Less work for me. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PERSUASION. >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:09 by ellamich

Jajamon wrote:Evil Laugh. I know him now Bernard ! And guess what, I did not have to make any guess. Haha. Less work for me. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PERSUASION. >Smile

LOL Jaja Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:11 by Beejay1231

Jajamon wrote:Evil Laugh. I know him now Bernard ! And guess what, I did not have to make any guess. Haha. Less work for me. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PERSUASION. >Smile

Actually, guessing is less work. I just read the context clues of her status and I got it right! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:15 by dianediane78

let me rip off a saying from hayley wagner.. "always follow your heart" listen to it. if you think you can't hear anything, listen to it with more intent.. listen w-- nah, what the fudge am i saying? i don't even have experience on this stuff.. lol! or even the knowledge about it. Laughing

all i can say to you is well, just be yourself.. Smile someday, you'll know the answer to that question.. just pray for that 'someday' to come sooner.

take Twilight as an example. Bella was also between Jacob and Edward.. she also was very confused. she also didn't know whom to pick.. but in the end, fate made a way for her to make the decision that would make her happy..

just wait for the right time.. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:19 by Beejay1231

dianediane78 wrote:let me rip off a saying from hayley wagner.. "always follow your heart" listen to it. if you think you can't hear anything, listen to it with more intent.. listen w-- nah, what the fudge am i saying? i don't even have experience on this stuff.. lol! or even the knowledge about it. Laughing

all i can say to you is well, just be yourself.. Smile someday, you'll know the answer to that question.. just pray for that 'someday' to come sooner.

take Twilight as an example. Bella was also between Jacob and Edward.. she also was very confused. she also didn't know whom to pick.. but in the end, fate made a way for her to make the decision that would make her happy..

Yeah and the right time is when you turn 40. Just joking! Anyways, follow her advice. It'll be worthwhile. Anyway, just read more in the English book!

Last edited by Beejay1231 on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:25 by ellamich

dianediane78 wrote:let me rip off a saying from hayley wagner.. "always follow your heart" listen to it. if you think you can't hear anything, listen to it with more intent.. listen w-- nah, what the fudge am i saying? i don't even have experience on this stuff.. lol! or even the knowledge about it. Laughing

Yeah you're right. I think I'll have a decision before my birthday comes.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:25 by ellamich

Beejay1231 wrote:

Yeah and the right time is when you turn 40. Just joking! Anyways, follow her advice. It'll be worthwhile. Anyway, just read more in the English book!

hahaha... Ouch! I don't want to wait till I'm 40.Before my birthday I'll announce it here...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:33 by Beejay1231

Behind the Smile are Tears wrote:hahaha... Ouch! I don't want to wait till I'm 40.Before my birthday I'll announce it here...

No one wants that to happen to themselves. And I guess, when you do announce, you'll just say the name you gave him, not the real one.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jul 27 2010, 01:45 by Jajamon

Wait. Just wait for it to come. It will happen when everything's right. Fate will find a way. ^.~

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum