Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

July 22, 2010--- What if they are two?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20100723

Post 

July 22, 2010--- What if they are two?




I have recently realized that I'm in love with two guys and it's so hard. I try to choose between the two of them but I can't, I don't know who to choose. I am stuck between two colliding forces that I just can't get rid of. I want to be able to love only one.

I want to be able to tell the world I'm in with love with this guy and only this guy. Sir Caballero told me I should listen to my heart but it's so hard to listen when you can't hear anything. I am so confused and I don't know how to get out of this situation. I am stuck. If you could help me guys please comment and tell me what should I do. Who should I choose, the guy I first loved or the guy that made me happy when I was so down because of my first love?

It's a hard decision but I have to make one right away so I can be able to think clearly again.

ellamich
Junior Poster
Junior Poster


Posts : 76
Money : 3104
Join date : 2010-07-09

Character sheet
LV:
4/1000  (4/1000)
HP:
103/103  (103/103)
EXP:
17/250  (17/250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

July 22, 2010--- What if they are two? :: Comments

avatar

Post on Fri Jul 23 2010, 22:15 by eneri06

well for me, i think the guy who made you happy when you were down because it means he cares for you. && also if it's the guy you first loved, do you think he likes you too. there is a great possibility that the guy who made you happy likes you. well, that's just what i think. still, the decision is yours. it's up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jul 23 2010, 22:21 by ellamich

eneri06 wrote:well for me, i think the guy who made you happy when you were down because it means he cares for you. && also if it's the guy you first loved, do you think he likes you too. there is a great possibility that the guy who made you happy likes you. well, that's just what i think. still, the decision is yours. it's up to you.

Thanks for replying... I hope he likes me... If so I would really choose him...

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Fri Jul 23 2010, 22:26 by Beejay1231

ellamich wrote:
eneri06 wrote:well for me, i think the guy who made you happy when you were down because it means he cares for you. && also if it's the guy you first loved, do you think he likes you too. there is a great possibility that the guy who made you happy likes you. well, that's just what i think. still, the decision is yours. it's up to you.

Thanks for replying... I hope he likes me... If so I would really choose him...

My advice for you is the same as hers. Well, good luck with that. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Fri Jul 23 2010, 23:08 by Jajamon

I think you have to pick the guy who made you happy when you are down because of the one you loved first. And come to think of it, you can't possibly be in love with two guys because you only have one heart and that also means it is meant just for one. Also consider that if you are really in love with the first one, why would you feel love for the second one? When you say you love someone, it means you are loyal and devoted to him.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jul 24 2010, 00:38 by ellamich

Jajamon wrote:I think you have to pick the guy who made you happy when you are down because of the one you loved first. And come to think of it, you can't possibly be in love with two guys because you only have one heart and that also means it is meant just for one. Also consider that if you are really in love with the first one, why would you feel love for the second one? When you say you love someone, it means you are loyal and devoted to him.

Yeah you're right but my problem is I have already forgotten about the feelings i have for the guy i first loved but now they're coming back. I feel as if everytime I see him with another girl I feel so hurt,,,

I also have one more question in my mind is the 2nd guy I love just a what you call "panakip butas". Sorry for the tagalog words but I can't think of any translations of that phrase. I hope what I feel for him is real. I don't know with my heart it's malfunctioning right now... huhuhu...

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jul 24 2010, 01:05 by gelloyd22

u cant luv two guys at the same time...the thing is we dont have two hearts...its made for one. I guess wat u trully feel is affection for the two... I know these guys... it hard to be in between the two...hope ull make up ur mind though:D

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Sat Jul 24 2010, 01:31 by Jajamon

So if that's the case, I think you really have to think of whom to choose. Choosing takes time, you know. And also, you'll eventually learn to love the second one when you also learn to let go of the first one and when that time comes, I think you can prove it to yourself and to him that you loved him not just because he's there in times when you're down but also because he's him.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 25 2010, 01:59 by ellamich

gelloyd22 wrote:u cant luv two guys at the same time...the thing is we dont have two hearts...its made for one. I guess wat u trully feel is affection for the two... I know these guys... it hard to be in between the two...hope ull make up ur mind though:D

I know Ian, it's really hard to be stuck... I can't choose...

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Sun Jul 25 2010, 21:33 by mee-moy:D

do u really love the guy who made you happy? or you only started to like/love him, becuase he was comforting you?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 25 2010, 23:38 by ellamich

gelloyd22 wrote:u cant luv two guys at the same time...the thing is we dont have two hearts...its made for one. I guess wat u trully feel is affection for the two... I know these guys... it hard to be in between the two...hope ull make up ur mind though:D

Ian I know that you know what I am talking about so you know how I feel... It's been really hard for me but before my birthday comes, I'll make my decision. Spiderman or Don Tiburcio... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 00:01 by ellamich

mee-moy:D wrote:do u really love the guy who made you happy? or you only started to like/love him, becuase he was comforting you?

I started to like him when I felt that he was the only guy who made me happy when I was heartbroken because of the first guy I loved.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 00:02 by ellamich

Jajamon wrote:So if that's the case, I think you really have to think of whom to choose. Choosing takes time, you know. And also, you'll eventually learn to love the second one when you also learn to let go of the first one and when that time comes, I think you can prove it to yourself and to him that you loved him not just because he's there in times when you're down but also because he's him.


Thanks for the advice. I'll make up my mind before my birthday comes. I'll announce it here.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 00:49 by Jajamon

Welcome. I think it would be better if you will also announce the name. LOL.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 00:53 by Beejay1231

Jajamon wrote:Welcome. I think it would be better if you will also announce the name. LOL.

Yes, I agree with Jajamon. That's a great idea. Don't worry because I think either of the two rarely uses the forum. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 00:55 by Jajamon

Oh, so Bera knows. Now, that is what you call UNFAIR. Hmp! Well, anyway at Michella, think hard first. And when you know that you are sure, that's the time to choose. Goodluck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 01:43 by ellamich

Beejay1231 wrote:
Jajamon wrote:Welcome. I think it would be better if you will also announce the name. LOL.

Yes, I agree with Jajamon. That's a great idea. Don't worry because I think either of the two rarely uses the forum. Very Happy

Hahaha...It's private already...I might end up hurting others if I announce it here.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 01:44 by ellamich

Jajamon wrote:Oh, so Bera knows. Now, that is what you call UNFAIR. Hmp! Well, anyway at Michella, think hard first. And when you know that you are sure, that's the time to choose. Goodluck! Very Happy

No he doesn't... hahaha... He's just guessing...Smile)

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 02:21 by Beejay1231

Jajamon wrote:Oh, so Bera knows. Now, that is what you call UNFAIR. Hmp! Well, anyway at Michella, think hard first. And when you know that you are sure, that's the time to choose. Goodluck! Very Happy

ellamich's right. I'm just guessing but I seem to be right. I appear to be correct. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 10:19 by ellamich

Beejay1231 wrote:
Jajamon wrote:Oh, so Bera knows. Now, that is what you call UNFAIR. Hmp! Well, anyway at Michella, think hard first. And when you know that you are sure, that's the time to choose. Goodluck! Very Happy

ellamich's right. I'm just guessing but I seem to be right. I appear to be correct. Very Happy

Who do you think they are? PM me later in YM, not here. I'll tell you if your guess is right or wrong.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 22:58 by Jajamon

Is it in Beryl?

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 23:21 by Beejay1231

Jajamon wrote:Is it in Beryl?

I think it is. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 23:25 by Jajamon

Ohh. Now, I am intrigued. I am thirsty for gossip. :>

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 23:28 by Beejay1231

Jajamon wrote:Ohh. Now, I am intrigued. I am thirsty for gossip. :>

Oh......gossips are bad. Very Happy Just joking.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on Mon Jul 26 2010, 23:45 by Jajamon

Haha. Feed me some gossip! Smile LoL.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum