Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

December 8, 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

December 8, 2009

Post by Beejay1231 on Mon Dec 07 2009, 22:56

English
- Random reporting.

Math
- Quiz about the four congruence theorems and postulates, included sides, opposite sides, included angles, and opposite angles.
- Assigned pages to Group 2 members.

_______________________________________________


My specialties:

Literature:
Writing high fantasy, children's fantasy, life, romance, science fiction, and supernatural stories.

Multimedia and Technology:
Image editing: Adobe Photoshop, Picasa
Video editing: Windows Movie Maker (previous), Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, Avid Liquid 7.2
Music: WavePad Sound Editor
Others: Film directing, Film writing, Creative direction, Producing, Film or video editing, Acting
avatar
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Posts : 5357
Money : 7061
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 22
Location : Behind you
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
9/1000  (9/1000)
HP:
108/108  (108/108)
EXP:
358/450  (358/450)

View user profile http://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by fate_mikan26 on Tue Dec 08 2009, 02:12

Beejayadmin wrote:English
- Random reporting.

Math
- Quiz about the four congruence theorems and postulates, included sides, opposite sides, included angles, and opposite angles.
- Assigned pages to Group 2 members.

Bera, actually....

The assigned thingi, i don't quite understand, it's far from my understanding
What's with the pages?
It's not the thing that we chose just last week? Arrow
avatar
fate_mikan26
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 45
Money : 2881
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 23
Location : Bin Mahmoud

Character sheet
LV:
1/1000  (1/1000)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
EXP:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by Beejay1231 on Tue Dec 08 2009, 02:14

fate_mikan26 wrote:
Beejayadmin wrote:English
- Random reporting.

Math
- Quiz about the four congruence theorems and postulates, included sides, opposite sides, included angles, and opposite angles.
- Assigned pages to Group 2 members.

Bera, actually....

The assigned thingi, i don't quite understand, it's far from my understanding
What's with the pages?
It's not the thing that we chose just last week? Arrow

Yes, it's the pages because the pages I assigned to you now are the summaries. You just need to make symbolisms or understand. Very Happy Then, tell us what it's about tomorrow.

_______________________________________________


My specialties:

Literature:
Writing high fantasy, children's fantasy, life, romance, science fiction, and supernatural stories.

Multimedia and Technology:
Image editing: Adobe Photoshop, Picasa
Video editing: Windows Movie Maker (previous), Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, Avid Liquid 7.2
Music: WavePad Sound Editor
Others: Film directing, Film writing, Creative direction, Producing, Film or video editing, Acting
avatar
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Posts : 5357
Money : 7061
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 22
Location : Behind you
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
9/1000  (9/1000)
HP:
108/108  (108/108)
EXP:
358/450  (358/450)

View user profile http://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by fate_mikan26 on Tue Dec 08 2009, 02:21

Beejayadmin wrote:
fate_mikan26 wrote:
Beejayadmin wrote:English
- Random reporting.

Math
- Quiz about the four congruence theorems and postulates, included sides, opposite sides, included angles, and opposite angles.
- Assigned pages to Group 2 members.

Bera, actually....

The assigned thingi, i don't quite understand, it's far from my understanding
What's with the pages?
It's not the thing that we chose just last week? Arrow

Yes, it's the pages because the pages I assigned to you now are the summaries. You just need to make symbolisms or understand. Very Happy Then, tell us what it's about tomorrow.

Roger, that!

Pero, ung p160, then u write p250-251
You mean ba 160-251? or 160 lng den sperate ung p250-251?
avatar
fate_mikan26
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 45
Money : 2881
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 23
Location : Bin Mahmoud

Character sheet
LV:
1/1000  (1/1000)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
EXP:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by Beejay1231 on Tue Dec 08 2009, 02:34

Separate, of course.

_______________________________________________


My specialties:

Literature:
Writing high fantasy, children's fantasy, life, romance, science fiction, and supernatural stories.

Multimedia and Technology:
Image editing: Adobe Photoshop, Picasa
Video editing: Windows Movie Maker (previous), Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, Avid Liquid 7.2
Music: WavePad Sound Editor
Others: Film directing, Film writing, Creative direction, Producing, Film or video editing, Acting
avatar
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Posts : 5357
Money : 7061
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 22
Location : Behind you
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
9/1000  (9/1000)
HP:
108/108  (108/108)
EXP:
358/450  (358/450)

View user profile http://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by fate_mikan26 on Tue Dec 08 2009, 02:43

Shocked Laughing Razz

Okie, okie
Thanks

lol!
avatar
fate_mikan26
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 45
Money : 2881
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 23
Location : Bin Mahmoud

Character sheet
LV:
1/1000  (1/1000)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
EXP:
1/50  (1/50)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by cuteako27 on Wed Dec 09 2009, 01:27

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Razz Question Idea Neutral Razz

sigh. too many hws Smile
avatar
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

User Title : the CUTEST among the
Posts : 1251
Money : 6361
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 21
Location : Doha, Qatar
Star Draconis
Character : cutes :3

Character sheet
LV:
5/1000  (5/1000)
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
EXP:
192/250  (192/250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by Beejay1231 on Sat Jan 23 2010, 17:04

Old Thread

Thread locked and moved to archive.

_______________________________________________


My specialties:

Literature:
Writing high fantasy, children's fantasy, life, romance, science fiction, and supernatural stories.

Multimedia and Technology:
Image editing: Adobe Photoshop, Picasa
Video editing: Windows Movie Maker (previous), Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, Avid Liquid 7.2
Music: WavePad Sound Editor
Others: Film directing, Film writing, Creative direction, Producing, Film or video editing, Acting
avatar
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Posts : 5357
Money : 7061
Join date : 2009-12-05
Age : 22
Location : Behind you
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
9/1000  (9/1000)
HP:
108/108  (108/108)
EXP:
358/450  (358/450)

View user profile http://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: December 8, 2009

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum