Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

July 8, 2010--- Thursday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

July 8, 2010--- Thursday

I know this is the first time that I will write in a journal and let everybody read it but I hope you like it.

Yesterday I agreed with myself to share most of the stories of my life to those who will watch the movie that we are going to produce. My life has been very colorful for the past years. I have gone through so many ups and downs and I'm going to share them to you. I think it was Tuesday when I decided to tell someone that I'm in love with him but fate did not agree with me that's why most of my closest friends wrote something about fate in their status in YM. I'm not going to tell the name of that person because it will make a big commotion if I ever tell it here and I want to tell him personally.

It was Tuesday when we talked about the story ladder of the selection "At Ako'y Inanod" and after that we had a debate about whether it is proper or pleasing to the eyes if the girl will be the first one to confess her feelings and I noticed that he was so against it so I decided not to. Now I am so troubled. How will I tell him before this school year ends? I want to tell him what I feel about him before we go on our separate ways and never see each other again. As a girl I believe that if I tell him now what I feel whether he accepts or rejects it, I will be most happy that I said it because I won't have to leave PSD wasting my high school years. I would be very much delighted to let it out though I know others might get hurt in the process.

I am so confused. I am at the pit of my life. I know that this is not the only thing that a person needs but this something is very special to me. It has been a very big dream of mine to meet my prince charming who will accept me and love me for who I am. I know that God is with me that's why I can still manage to laugh and share jokes with others though I am so down.

I am just a girl in love so please don't judge me. Thanks for reading my very first entry. ^_^

Last edited by ellamich on Fri Jul 09 2010, 15:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistyped words)

ellamich
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Money : 3163

Character sheet
LV:
4/1000  (4/1000)
HP:
103/103  (103/103)
EXP:
17/250  (17/250)

View user profile