Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

27.01.2010 --- I miss you so much :(

Go down

27.01.2010 --- I miss you so much :(

Wow. January 27! Woot! A day filled with potpourri of emotions- sadness, happiness, frustration and etc. Happiness because God has given me more time to spend with my friends and have fun. Frustration because of our Periodical Exams. Hope my test results are high enough. Laughing And sadness, I felt so sad that day. It's because I remembered her. It was her birthday, I know I shouldn't grieve but still I can't stop feeling sad. All the memories that I have with her just keeps on flashing in my head and I can't help the tears from falling...

A letter for her...

Mommy, I really miss you right now... I really hope you're with me today though I know you've never left my side. You have always been there guiding me. I know that you were there when I was at my lowest. I know you were always there whenever I faced an obstacle in my life. And I know that you will always be there with me. We'll face every obstacle together... Though I know I can't say this to you face to face, I want to let you know that I really love you. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for raising me as if I was your own. And I owe everything to you. If it weren't for you, I won't be what I am today. And I hope you're okay there in heaven...I really miss you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love you...
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

User Title : the CUTEST among the
Money : 6848
Star Draconis
Character : cutes :3

Character sheet
LV:
5/1000  (5/1000)
HP:
104/104  (104/104)
EXP:
192/250  (192/250)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

27.01.2010 --- I miss you so much :( :: Comments

Post on Fri Jan 29 2010, 03:56 by Psychid

Aww... that was sweet... cat

So... why did you say that you missed your Mom? Is she, like, far away or something? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 29 2010, 04:11 by Psychid

Oh, your Mom's in Heaven! Shocked I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU Sad

...Seriously, I am sorry that your mother isn't with you (the fact that she kind of died). Sad I know exactly how you feel, my friend. But I hope you feel better. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Jan 29 2010, 14:19 by cuteako27

OH MY GOD! Not my MOM!! Shocked. ahaha! I call my grandmother Mommy! LOL. Thank God my Mom is still alive... I just call her Mommy because she raised me. My parents we're working abroad since I was little and my grandparents are the only ones left to take care of us. But thanks anyways. Its been more than a year now. I still miss her. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jan 30 2010, 03:44 by Psychid

cuteako27 wrote:OH MY GOD! Not my MOM!! Shocked. ahaha! I call my grandmother Mommy! LOL. Thank God my Mom is still alive... I just call her Mommy because she raised me. My parents we're working abroad since I was little and my grandparents are the only ones left to take care of us. But thanks anyways. Its been more than a year now. I still miss her. Sad

Oh, it's your grandmother you're sad about! ...Sorry for the misunderstanding... Laughing

But seriously, I feel truly sorry for you, and I hope you feel better. Sad

BTW... did you get that private message I sent you? About Rise of the Busters?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jan 30 2010, 17:43 by cuteako27

Thanks. Yea I did.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum