Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes.

Go down

21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Empty 21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes.

Yesterday was a very busy day for us, lots of things happened. Yesterday was the day I started hating myself. I was so insensitive and so stupid. I made a very huge mistake. I never wanted to hurt anyone but I didn't come to my senses. I promised to myself that I would not let my temper cloud my judgment but I still broke my promise.

It was around 11:00 a.m. when we we're about to go to classrooms to classrooms to do a survey about the music that's going to be played in our Promenade. Most of my classmates wanted to come so they just went along with us. We didn't expect that we're going to be that many. Then, it started. I myself didn't know what happened. Somehow we just got annoyed. I didn't want to offend anyone so I just tried to ignore them. But things were getting out of hand. The situation got worse, my patience was running out. Then we asked Bro to talk to them, without even thinking if this could hurt them or not. See how insensitive I am? Then when Bro was done talking to them. Something came to my head, what if they get offended? It was just that moment that I realized what the others might have felt. Guilt was starting to bring me down. Then by lunch time I found out that some felt bad because of us pushing them away. I hated myself that time. I was so angry at myself that I just want to hurt myself. Then, I just couldn't control it anymore, I started punching the bulletin board. I don't know if anyone saw me.(I wish no one did.) Then we had to go out because of the PSD Idol activity that was going to be held that afternoon. I sat beside Lalaine because I wanted to apologize to her. I kept on asking her if they were really offended. I wanted to know but she kept on denying it. Still I asked her until she told me everything. Then I hugged her while saying sorry. Tears just started to flow that time because I was really angry at myself. I kept on telling her how sorry I am and I knew how insensitive I got. Then she insisted it was okay. But even if she said it was okay. That guilt, I can't help it. Then the song "The Prayer" was played for the prayer. It was the perfect time to say sorry to God. I told Him how sorry I was and I hope that the others will forgive us. Then tears just started falling again. After that I felt a lot better. But still, I haven't said sorry to everyone.

I know we have offended you and I hope that you guys know how truly sorry I am. I'm so sorry I didn't even consider your feelings. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry..... Sad(
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

User Title : the CUTEST among the
Money : 8797
Star Draconis
Character : cutes :3

Character sheet
LV:
21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Left_bar_bleue5/100021.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)
HP:
21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Left_bar_bleue104/10421.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
EXP:
21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Left_bar_bleue192/25021.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. Empty_bar_bleue  (192/250)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

21.01.2010 ~ "I'm so sorry...." Guilt Strikes. :: Comments

sigridlouise

Post Fri Jan 22 2010, 20:12 by sigridlouise

Toyang! I don't know those things...what happened? why lalaine get offended?

Back to top Go down

cuteako27

Post Fri Jan 22 2010, 20:16 by cuteako27

It was because of the survey for the prom music.

Back to top Go down

sigridlouise

Post Fri Jan 22 2010, 20:20 by sigridlouise

cuteako27 wrote:It was because of the survey for the prom music.

what did you tell her?

Back to top Go down

Beejay1231

Post Fri Jan 22 2010, 20:34 by Beejay1231

Needless to say, we were not offended by you. We were only offended by the way Aldous said it to us. This is what he said to us:

ALDOUS wrote:No, Bro! Don't go in!!!

He said that with a nasty face. He could have just told us to get lost. The case is the same with Lalaine. She was just pissed at him, not the rest of you guys. We could have finished the survey earlier if he just led the team properly.

What I mean is, he could have divided the team into two and then split up. That would be faster. So yeah, you don't need to be guilty because Lalaine and us were not pissed at you. Very Happy

I actually wondered why you guys except Aldous got guilty. The truth is, we were asked by the people at the room to go inside but then, Aldous charged at us, telling the quote above.

So that sums it up, you don't need to feel guilty. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

cuteako27

Post Sat Jan 23 2010, 00:36 by cuteako27

sigridlouise wrote:
cuteako27 wrote:It was because of the survey for the prom music.

what did you tell her?

I didn't talk to anyone. LOL. It wasn't only Lalaine. Sad

Back to top Go down

cuteako27

Post Sat Jan 23 2010, 00:43 by cuteako27

Beejayadmin wrote:Needless to say, we were not offended by you. We were only offended by the way Aldous said it to us. This is what he said to us:

ALDOUS wrote:No, Bro! Don't go in!!!

He said that with a nasty face. He could have just told us to get lost. The case is the same with Lalaine. She was just pissed at him, not the rest of you guys. We could have finished the survey earlier if he just led the team properly.

What I mean is, he could have divided the team into two and then split up. That would be faster. So yeah, you don't need to be guilty because Lalaine and us were not pissed at you. Very Happy

I actually wondered why you guys except Aldous got guilty. The truth is, we were asked by the people at the room to go inside but then, Aldous charged at us, telling the quote above.

So that sums it up, you don't need to feel guilty. Very Happy

But still, I was part of the group. And honestly, I also lost my cool back then. I just didn't say anything. But really, I'm so sorry. And by the way, I didn't know that Bro told you that. Remember we were in Aquamarine's room. Then Ma'am Claire went in, then she asked us how was the survey. Then she wondered why there were many people outside. Then we told Ma'am that you guys wanted to come with us. Then she asked us how many you guys were. Then we told Ma'am about 12 or more including us. Ma'am said "Oh you're too many! I'm sorry. Maybe 5 or 6 can stay. Just tell the others." Then we asked Bro to talk to you guys but he was pretty calm back then. That's why I wasn't expecting some of you guys being offended. Then I just overheard someone talking about the others getting offended by what happened with the survey thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down