Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20.01.10: A Great Day

Go down

20.01.10: A Great Day Empty 20.01.10: A Great Day

20.01.10: A great day

Today was awesome! II - Quartz led us to the morning assembly along with their adviser, and sarcastically our favorite teacher, Sir. Jacob. Smile) . Although same things happen everyday, I would like to cite what these events are.

Morning assembly, same old, same old. Just forming a line, put your hands together, to the chest, raise it up, and dance. Same events in subjects, play,read, and write. But of course I had my long test in math, which I slept in after answering the last question, and then failed to review resulting in a low but passing score of 30. Another cool thing that happened this day was when LD bullied me right outside the room. He told and harassed me with perverted stuff. (ew) But then I told Jaena and friends what happened and they scolded(not actually but reminded) him of things he should and shouldn't do. Ha, then I got the last laugh. And still, there is one song that is stucked in my head and I couldn't help but sing it. It's called (just translate it) I Hope You Remember - Silent Sanctuary

Cheerdance practice was cool too. Had much fun with Aquamarine guys, Wilson,Arvin, AJ, Mark and more. Although they were very naughty and noisy, you couldn't keep but go along with the flow, of course, I think I'm the only Amethyst Cheerdancer(boy) that would go along with their trips.

BUT! The most important thing that I learned today is that, I was wrong in the past. It's time that I admit I was wrong and put things right. And this day, I think I am doing fine. Cause there is always a person I would want to get along with a long time but failed to do so. This time I assured myself that things are getting better, everyday.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Everyday is a gift from God, don't let it go to waste :>
Don't waste your time over something that couldn't be yours, today or to the days to come. There is always an alternative, you just don't put much of your attention to it. :>

*another thing: it's my first journal post, please bear xD .*
mahalkosicarmelo
mahalkosicarmelo
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

User Title : The Great Tora!
Money : 5389
Xweetok Rare
Character : ninjaxw33t0k

Character sheet
LV:
20.01.10: A Great Day Left_bar_bleue1/100020.01.10: A Great Day Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
HP:
20.01.10: A Great Day Left_bar_bleue100/10020.01.10: A Great Day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
20.01.10: A Great Day Left_bar_bleue10/5020.01.10: A Great Day Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

20.01.10: A Great Day :: Comments

Beejay1231

Post Thu Jan 21 2010, 02:37 by Beejay1231

Absolutely damn right!! We should not let time go to waste and enjoy it. We must do what we want and what we should, in the right way of course. By the way, I edited your entry title to follow the format. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

mahalkosicarmelo

Post Thu Jan 21 2010, 02:40 by mahalkosicarmelo

Beejayadmin wrote:Absolutely damn right!! We should not let time go to waste and enjoy it. We must do what we want and what we should, in the right way of course. By the way, I edited your entry title to follow the format. Very Happy

o thanx for that, and this thread for me Smile me like writing journals starting today hah

i hope i can continue until next year or so

Back to top Go down

Beejay1231

Post Thu Jan 21 2010, 02:45 by Beejay1231

Cool. We'll be expecting your writings then. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

sigridlouise

Post Fri Jan 22 2010, 01:41 by sigridlouise

wat a great day!Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down