Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for my Romeo

3 posters

Go down

Waiting for my Romeo Empty Waiting for my Romeo

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12 2010, 03:31

The pain kills. Sadness prevails. I feel like my heart is tearing apart. I feel the heat in my head everytime I see my Romeo with some other. Should I call him "my" Romeo though he isn't mine after all? It feels bad whenever I thought of the words that he said. He said that I am always gonna be the most important lady. Weeks have passed, I bet he thinks I am not into him anymore. But he is wrong. I love him. And I will always will. I will wait for him. And I bet I will always will. But how long can I stand waiting for my Romeo? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my Romeo Empty Re: Waiting for my Romeo

Post by cuteako27 Thu Jan 14 2010, 23:36

Keep waiting. Wink you'll never knoow. haha. btw. who are youu? haha. Wink
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

User Title : the CUTEST among the
Money : 8776
Star Draconis
Character : cutes :3

Character sheet
LV:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue5/1000Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)
HP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue104/104Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
EXP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue192/250Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (192/250)

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my Romeo Empty Thanks for your reply! :)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15 2010, 01:23

Should I still stay by his side and hope that he would have a change of heart? It is very hard, though. To be with him, always with him, yet every time the dialogue starts, he always talks about her. Though he could not notice, I am deeply hurt by his words - when he jokes about us. It hurts more when my Romeo neglects me because of her. Anyway, you don't need to know me. For now, just call me Juliet Capulet.

"Je serai toujours et sera toujours de volonté, l'amour mon Romeo."

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Fri Jan 15 2010, 22:15

"If you truly love someone you would want him to be happy even if that happiness doesn't include you."

I'm sure you're very familiar with this quote. Well, that's all I can say. Sorry. It's okay if you don't tell me who you are. In fact, I think I know who you are by now. Wink
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue5/1000Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (5/1000)
HP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue104/104Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
EXP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue192/250Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (192/250)

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Fri Jan 15 2010, 22:46

Uhm. Ms. Juliet Capulet. You love him don't you? Then isn't staying by his side enough? Even if you know he doesn't love you back, it doesn't matter right? As long as you know how much you love him. Wanting him for yourself isn't love. It's pure selfishness. That's what I think. Doesn't matter. Just giving you some advice.
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by m9clz Sat Jan 16 2010, 01:30

I agree with cuteako 27 Smile)

be happy even if he doesn't love u back as long as he is happy, seeing him smile makes it enough, i know it hurts that the one u love doesn't love u back Very Happy

*nice advice cuteako27 Very Happy btw, don't post doble posting:D maybe Mr. admin will warn u Smile)
m9clz
m9clz
Noble Member X4
Noble Member X4

GFX Designer
Money : 15610
Prussia
Character : Usagi-chan

Character sheet
LV:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue10/1000Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
HP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue109/109Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (109/109)
EXP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue106/500Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (106/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Sat Jan 16 2010, 03:30

Thanks for agreeing m9clz. Yeah. Seeing someone you love happy is enough. Well for me it is. I don't know with Ms. Capulet Wink

*haha. Sorry. I was supposed to delete the other one. I just forgot. haha. Can't think of any advice earlier.
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 03:38

Thanks for the advice cuteako27. Well. I bet he doesn't know anything about me getting jealous or something. I am not saying that staying beside him and him letting me stay beside him isn't enough. It is actually very much enough. In fact, I sacrificed for my Romeo. Even though it is very hard for me to admit it, I have to let him go. I have to. To make him happy because he said that it's hard for him too. And I don't want that. Anyway, I think I love him, very much. It is said that, "When you love someone, you want him to be happy even though you are not part of his happiness."

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Sat Jan 16 2010, 03:46

I know how you feel Ms. Capulet. I was in that situation before or maybe am still is. I know it's very hard to let go. But I really believe that if you love him, you'll do everything, even if it means goodbye. It's really hard to see someone you love sad just because of you. It's really heart-breaking...To see someone important to you like that, thinking of your own self wouldn't even cross your mind. Tugsh. I'm getting a little carried away. Sigh. Anyways, just give it some time. Try not worrying 'bout it that much, 'kay? You're only hurting yourself.
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 03:58

I am trying my best not to let him see through me. I want him to be happy without me getting in the way. Problem is, everytime I am letting him go, he would always make a move to make me fall for him again. Then, I failed. And I have to start letting go of him again and again. It is hard, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:09

Oh. but letting go doesn't mean you have stop loving him.
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:20

For me, it is. I have to stop loving him. So that, it won't be hard for me. Should I say how I feel to him? I mean he has the right to know what I feel about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:25

It is not that I am just thinking of myself. It's that I have to save myself also. I have to leave some love for myself also.

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:26

Aw. That's sad. For me, it's harder to stop loving someone I really love. Moving on or letting go isn't like that. It's hard to explain without you knowing what I've been through so let's leave it to that.

Should you tell your feelings.... You mean you haven't? Thought you already did. You should tell him anyways. but it'll just make things worse maybe? cuz ur letting go then ur gunna tell him how you feel. its gunna be confusing to his part.
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:27

Juliet Capulet wrote:It is not that I am just thinking of myself. It's that I have to save myself also. I have to leave some love for myself also.

I know. Wink I don't know what to say. I'm more of a 'give- it - all' type eh. Wink haha.
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:35

Well, that's me at my first experience. But, fortunately, I learned from my mistakes. I told him what I feel, that I love him very much. But I think he doesn't know that I am trying all my very best to let him go and not to be hurt, to stop loving him and pretend. He doesn't know that despite the fact that I am doing all my best to let go of him, I still love him. And this love strengthens as long as I stay by his side and him by mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Sat Jan 16 2010, 04:43

If I were you, I won't tell him. Say I'm stupid, but I still won't. The situation itself is complicated, and telling him all of that can make things more complex. What if he worries. What if he's gunna get hurt too? I don't want to see his face all sad and worried just because of my situation. know what i mean? Razz
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 05:07

Okay. I really want to tell him how I feel. At least he knows. But, I can't find the right time to speak up. Because he is always with other people. And he even stopped treating me the way he did before. I want to tell him. But I think he doesn't even want to talk to me. He will always say something to push me away, and say it is a joke. But jokes are half-meant. I want to do my best not to get near him too. But, I realised, God! I am just hurting myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beejay1231 Sat Jan 16 2010, 05:26

Well, nothing will really happen if you don't tell him. As they say, "Grab the opportunity for it will soon fade." Just tell him what you want through a private conversation or a chat, perhaps. That should do the trick! Very Happy
Beejay1231
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Money : 9476
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue9/1000Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (9/1000)
HP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue108/108Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
EXP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue358/450Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (358/450)

https://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16 2010, 05:39

I hope everything can be solved with a trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by m9clz Sat Jan 16 2010, 12:48

well, if i were you, i will also not tell him, staying by his side is enough and even if he will not love me back, his happiness is also my happiness

if I want to give him up, and move on, that's the time I will gain all my courage to speak up with him and tell him I liked him, and still like him even now...even if he will reject me, at least i told him what i really feel Very Happy
m9clz
m9clz
Noble Member X4
Noble Member X4

GFX Designer
Money : 15610
Prussia
Character : Usagi-chan

Character sheet
LV:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue10/1000Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
HP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue109/109Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (109/109)
EXP:
Waiting for my Romeo Left_bar_bleue106/500Waiting for my Romeo Empty_bar_bleue  (106/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17 2010, 02:49

Thanks for that. He knows that I love him, I don't know if he still knows. I am being contented to what I am to him and what he is to me. But, I want to continue loving him. And I still won't tell him. I think it will save myself from the hurt by loving him without him knowing it. I hope my burden will be lessened. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Mon Jan 18 2010, 23:37

Then continue loving him. You don't have to stop loving him so you can move on. It doesn't work like that. To stop loving someone is harder than moving on. But if you have your final decision, like to move on or let go. Then do that. When the day comes that you finally did. Then tell him everything you wanted to tell him. Then it'll all be alright... I hope. Wink
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19 2010, 00:00

cuteako27 wrote:Then continue loving him. You don't have to stop loving him so you can move on. It doesn't work like that. To stop loving someone is harder than moving on. But if you have your final decision, like to move on or let go. Then do that. When the day comes that you finally did. Then tell him everything you wanted to tell him. Then it'll all be alright... I hope. Wink

I hope so, too. I hope that someday, somehow, I am going to be fine. I hope both of us, my Romeo and I, will gonna be fine. Just like the old times. I'll still love him a lot, maybe not the way I want it to be, but the way I know and the way it should be...

Back to top Go down

Post by cuteako27 Fri Jan 22 2010, 19:00

Wish you all the best Smile
cuteako27
cuteako27
Superior Member EX
Superior Member EX

Star Draconis

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum